They called me frog legs!



My goodness, it is a glorious afternoon here!
Look, no sleeves!
I have been a most virtuous Helga this week, you'll be happy to know. Or shocked.
After being rather pissed several nights last week, and hammered on at least 2 of those nights, I decided my liver needed a little break. Nothing drastic, mind you. Just a little break.
So, no alcohol has passed these lips in 5 days!
True!
I may or may not have a drink tonight-I shall decide later. I have a bikini wax appointment at 4:30, so that cleverly keeps me from temptation, as I have to drive. But I will be watching-to my great shame-New Zealand's Next Top Model tonight, and may well need a little beverage to cope. I just can't resist watching the carnage, it's like watching a horror movie with your hands over your eyes, peeping through your fingers! After all, this is the country that bought you Rachel Hunter.
Say no more.
Frock-Ezibuy sale
Flower brooch/hair piece-an Asian shop in town
Top-vintage, opshopped, customised by moi
Petticoat-skirt, opshopped and customised by moi
Tights-We Love Colours
Shoes-retail
Later!

13 comments:

Calamity Jem said...

Dear Helga,
Fabulous outfit...I really love the green tights!
I've got a pair in the same colour that hubby calls 'The Riddler' tights as they remind him of the villainous "Count Of Conundrums" from the 60s Batman TV series.
It’s good to give the old liver a chance to recuperate sometimes ;)
Have a great weekend!
…xXx

ChicGhost said...

Oh tell me about it... I just find NZ's top model horrid but compulsive viewing... I think tonight is make-over night too... so a few of the girls are bound to tearing up, and sobbing !!

Vintage Vixen said...

Those tights are just glorious! I've never seen anything quite like them AND your legs are utterly splendid in them, too. The entire outfit is a visual treat (love the print on the blouse).
5 days of dryness? I'm proud of you.
You're gonna be instantly pissed as soon as you take a sip this weekend!
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bonnie said...

Helga, I can't help but notice those tights are green! Love how you've styled everything. How was the bikini wax?

~Bonnie

emmaandthebeanstalk said...

love love love the tights! oh that girl crush page was great. I had actually seen the Darling photos the other day, and they are lovely and have made me decide to go and buy lovely filters for my camera.

Kandi said...

Your legs do look ultra fabulous in those tights, wow!! I love that little dress too.
Kandi x

Kitty said...

I love this outfit and you look way thinner in this too! I don't know if it's the angle of the photos or the 5 days off that you've just had but you look great.x.

Alex said...

I need a pair of those tights! What a glorious Kermitty shade they are, and your legs look truly fab in them.

In fact, *wolf-whistle* generally because you're looking gorgeous today.

Sahakiel said...

Oh la la, you look simply great!! I love those kind of tights, so colorful!!

Loulou said...

C'est merveilleux! How saucy you are with your green tights and that chi-chi little petticoat!

lol at Alex, 'Kermitty'. I thought the same thing.

Louise said...

I love the tights, what a colour. I must say however, I'm jealous of your sky high bouff! That thing is huge, I'm distracted. And I thought that my bumpit was good... I need a bigger one!

Mazzy Boy said...

I LOVE the tights!! The hair as usual is fabulous...HIGHER babes...tease that shit HIGHER!

Helga! said...

Yay! Thanks for the lovely words,ladies!!!
I felt very trim and fabulous in that frock!