A Touch of G...

...in one of his fabulous stage outfits from Swamp Donkey days that I created.The pink lycra tights were an opshop find,the rest is a PVC miracle!

Anyhows,the darling Alex tagged me with these 8 questions to answer:
1/Which blog have you most recently started following?
Mazzy Boy!
2/Have you inherited any characteristics from your parents?
My mamma's nerves and my father's love of books.
3/What's your biggest ever bargain?
The leather coat I got for a pound in London in 1989.
4/Who do you most admire?
Frida Kahlo.Why?Because she was gutsy and didn't give a fuck!
5/What's your favourite thing to cook?
Probably anything in my wok,as I am the Wok Mistress.
6/What's the nicest thing someone said to you today?
"While we're waiting,lets snog" (G,this morning) edit:G just told me that I look adorable today!!!Aw.
7/Do you have any party tricks or skills?
It used to be a terrible Jabba the Hut impersonation,nowadays it's falling asleep anywhere.
8/What was the last thing you won?
A paid day off.

12 comments:

Mazzy Boy said...

G...what BIG SPIKES you have.

E said...

that is a really cute questionnaire :)
Oh and can't WAIT to see the next instalment of your tattoo!

Ivy Black said...

That's the hottest spikey codpiece I've ever seen..
With you on Frida Kahlo...what balls and what talent.x

giddynici said...

Gs outfit is feckin awesome! x

Vintage Vixen said...

G is indeed a PVC miracle! What an achievement. He looks hot!!!
Great answers, especially the falling asleep bit! LOVE , me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Smashingbird said...

Now that's an outfit.

Mrs Munster said...

What a awesome outfit!

Elizabeths Attic said...

Thank you for stopping by my little space and I hope to see you back again real soon. You are correct 'You can never have too many bags and purses..' Love the red get-up.
Beverley x

The Long & Winding Bobbin said...

Nice cod piece... mwaha. love it. Frida kahlo Rocks!

Disco Goth said...

Aww, what a lovely thing for G to say! He looks properly hot in that outfit!

xx

Calamity Jem said...

I wish my hubby would push the boat out & dress up in a spikey cod piece & hot pink spandex too but alas I can't even persuade him to wear cord flares & a 70s shirt.
...xXx

Miss Claire said...

Phew! Go G! And it sounds as though he adores you :) You make a gorgeous pair.

xx Claire