Underwear as Outwear?

Thought I would show you my meagre underwear "collection".
I have worn,or do wear some of these.Not much fits nowadays!

Some pieces were borrowed for a short film Sci Fi Betty a few years back,I think was Gillian's 2nd short after film school.



The black suspender belt is courtesy of my beloved Vix .It was her Mammas.

I'm really not sure about this underwear as outwear fad.
It just seems so uncouth.
O,thank you for the well wishes yesterday,darlinks!
I still feel like shite,but I'm sure I'll get over it!
x





11 comments:

Mazzy Boy said...

Knickers EVERYWHERE!!! I wholly approve!

Bonnie said...

You put Madonna to shame. I love the peach collection!

~Bonnie

Camelia Crinoline said...

Pretty! I love all the longline bras.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Vintage Vixen said...

Yeah, Bonnie's right. Your undies put Madonna's to shame. Such glorious, grown-up pieces and the pants on the head top the lot.
Love you!!!
Vix xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kVk and The Shop Time Forgot said...

Wow, you put me to shame!

Kel said...

Wow!! what a collection, love the peach stuff.

If you have some pretty sets that don't fit anymore, maybe you could put them in frames? saucy but pretty dotted around the house.

xx

La Dama said...

oooh you should take some pin up pics with all this lovely lingerie.

Alex said...

I've never known anyone make the pants-on-head thing look quite so couth. Is couth even a word? It should be. So should ept and shevelled.

Ivy Black said...

I think the knickers on the head thing might catch on. Hope you're feeling better now and not so pants..sorry , couldn't resist. x

Helga! said...

Sweet idea,Kel!!
La Dama-nah!No pin ups for me!
Alex-Couth is now a word.If you and I use it,then it shall be!
xxx

Disco Goth said...

Fab underwear! I agree about the uncouthity of it all x