Warning:Content May Upset Vegetarians.

It's a grotty Sunday here. But-we went for a walk earlier, around the river, and there are buds on the willows, and some jonquils and snowdrops!
G is preparing an organic, free range and all that good stuff roast chook, with his special G stuffing......
(oooer). Boris is assisting him, and Django Reinhardt is twanging away on the stereo.....
Boris has dejectedly gone outside now for a man grogan. Apparently.
I think G just wanted him out of the way after he tortured him!!
Happy Sunday,all!

6 comments:

Camelia Crinoline said...

The only reason I'd be upset is because roast chicken and stuffing is the only thing that I miss sometimes since becoming a vegetarian.
Ooooh Spring flowers already. Exciting.

Vintage Vixen said...

Poor Boris, I do hope you saved him a bit of roast chuck...he looks desparate, the poor little furball.
I do like a bit of stuffing.
Vix
xxx

Bonnie said...

Love your Boris. Not sure what a man grogan is but I'm betting I might not want to know! I am an expert at stuffing and I use my mom's recipe which was her mom's recipe. Hope you and G are having a lovely Sunday and be sure to save Boris a little somethin', somethin'.

~Bonnie

Calamity Jem said...

I love your retro kitchen floor.
I'm vegan but I don't mind other peeps eating meat as long as I don't have to.
...xXx

Disco Goth said...

I had some meat today, I don't know why (I do actually, it's because I had a BBQ), it's yukky! I just hope Boris got some of the chicken! xx

Helga! said...

Boris always gets some chicken,Vix & DG!! He is so spoilt!
Bonnie,you're right.You might not want to know what a man grogan is!!!
I was vege for 13 years,and I never cared what peeps were eating around me.I never was a preacher type!