By rights, I should be suffering.....

But for some obscure reason, I'm not.
Yet.
I quaffed rather a lot of vino last night, whilst having a lovely online chat with my darling Vix .
On a school night, o dear!
I was in a right state when I staggered off to bed, and was a bit too hyped to sleep properly.
But I feel quite perky today!
It could all come crashing down in flames and shooting, stabbing pain yet.
We'll make the most of it for now.
Dear wee Boris was soooo adorable last night-he tucked his little head under my chin to sleep!
All together now: "Awwwwwwwwwww!"
The this morning, he kept following me around. He loves his Mummy. And, he gets high off me!! He loves the smell of the scented oil I use(jasmine),and as soon as I pet him, he licks himself rather enthusiastically. Too cute!
Another glorious day here!
G is off with his Mama; she has bought a new car, and picks it up today!
And we get her old one! Which is fab,as our is dying a protracted death.
Very timely!
Anyhows, today I am wearing:
Frock-opshopped
Camisole-opshopped
Tights-Farmers
Shoes-Hannah's sale
Dose of glam-woke up with it.
X

10 comments:

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

You are probably still on such a Vix-High that it's banished any oncoming hangover - and facing the day head-on in a saucy outfit like this is bound to keep you on top of the day. Thanks for your lovely comments gorgeous! xoxo

Calamity Jem said...

Dear Helga,
You look gorgeous; I would never have guessed you'd been on the 'tinto trail' last night if you hadn't said so.
Vix was saying that you guys have plans to met up in India & that you & G might even make the journey to old blighty at one point.
It would be so much fun to hang out with you & Vix, I'd really love that!
I hope that you manage to keep any nasty little hangover demons at bay.
Luv,
Jem
...xXx

Miss Claire said...

You ARE looking rather sprightly this morning! I hope you get to skip the hang over all together :) Thankyou for your comment on Chomby...he is very sweet!

xx Claire

Vintage Vixen said...

Oh, I was on a high all day. It seems like I've missed you this morning but I will try again tomorrow, my darling.
I love you in that dress, the fit and the length are just perfect especiallly with that minxy flash of tartan leg.
Boris is such a cutie. Both of ours snuggled up with us last night, they hate being cold, bless em.
Enjoy your new ride,
Loads of Love,
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ivy Black said...

Morning H...love the dress, excellent with the tartan thights and you don't look as if you've been quaffing the vino.xx

Miss Peelpants said...

Super dress Miss Helga! I'm banned from alcohol for a couple of weeks, and that just makes me want it more than usual...

MyStyle said...

Hi my dear-you look very stylish and chic in this dress and certainly do not look like the vino has affected you one bit!! x

Helga! said...

How very splendid you all are!! I never did get the hangover,I was just tired!
x

Alex said...

You look fab Helga! I didn't even notice the wonderful tartan tights at first but wowzer, they're a bit special!

Disco Goth said...

You really did wake up with a dose of glam didn't you?! Love jasmine oil, it is how the eldest offspring got her name. Ooh, not smelt it for ages... xxx