Early Starter

My Sunday started early, as I was in bed about 10:30 the night before, and mostly sober.
I popped off for some groceries,


to visit Nix,

to gather some new reading material,

followed by a civilised snack,

and a small rest in the grass.
Nice regrowth.
I wore:
Frock-70's maxi, opshopped
Jacket-70's, opshopped
Cardi-opshopped
Sandals-opshopped
Handbag-gift from Justine
Hairflower-Sydney markets
Jewellery-same as yesterday, (except hand earrings from San Cristobal de las Casas) and may well be the same for some days to come!




4 comments:

Kitty said...

Your regrowth is nearly as good as mine, ha ha ha. Vintage styling challenge post now up, check my blog for details.xx.

The Long & Winding Bobbin said...

You are like some sort of green goddess. Love the frock!

Vintage Vixen said...

I love you in green, totally fabulous, you verdant goddess. Great big hair and is that a bit of Bazza M I spy on your toes?
Vix
xxxxxx

Alex said...

You look lucious in green! The jacket looks wonderful on as well, what a good buy it was.

I haven't seen Gajo Dilo - I have rubbish success with watching foreign films at home as I always get distracted and lose the plot with the subtitles. I can't get distracted in the cinema! Must track it down though as I was rather taken with Mr. Duris. Is it bad that I was expecting wang? It's a French film, nudity and smoking are practically compulsory!