Feeling Frisky

Just a quickie (oooer)
(yes,I am that juvenile)
As G and I are about to go over to Si & Nix' for some recording(I am determined to finish my vocals), a bbq and band practice.
I did a spot of opshopping after work, so am feeling frisky after my fix.
(Will show & tell tomorrow)

Sarah, here is the close up of the jacket you asked for.
I love this print! The colours are fab!

I am wearing:

Frock-opshopped and customised by moi
Cardi-opshopped
Tights-Farmers
Boots-vintage, Trade Me
Earrings-Palm Springs
Necklace-Northern Thailand

x



8 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

You're looking VERY frisky this morning! Love the short skirt with those naughty knee-highs and the delicious peek of your legs.
The print of the jacket is tremendous.
Have lots of fun!
Speak soon,
Love,
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Long & Winding Bobbin said...

I love that first photo. You are awesome Helgsy! Like a pretty little doily...a badass doily

Alex said...

Ooh you look amazing! The frock is enviable and I love the length on you - you should get your legs out more often.

Ivy Black said...

Frisky and foxy!
xx

Miss Claire said...

Wooh! Love the colours! x

Crystal Anne said...

Boots, I. Want.

sarah_ontheroad said...

Ooh Helga, you are a treasure! I have just now returned from a long weekend away (with no internet!) - how delightful that you posted that close up pic. I just LOVE that jacket!

Especially love the flower in your hair today. xxx

Disco Goth said...

Looking good! Short skirts are definitely a good look on you =) x