Getting to know Me?!

10 questions, via the divinity that is Vix .
1:What is your favourite time of day?
That's easy-morning! I love being up before the rest of the world!
2:Where and when did you meet the love of your life?1991-we worked together in a factory! I saw that gorgeous round arse,and those adorable freckles and was smitten.It was probably a year or so before we got together,though.
3:What 3 words would your friends outside the blogging world use to describe you?
Fun, loyal, colourful

4:What country would you like to visit, and why?
That's hard. I want to go everywhere, but most of all India with Vix and the UK to meet my fabulous blogging friends!



5:What is your favourite dish to cook?
Anything Thai, but probably stir fried vegetables,as I love chopping up a mountain of colourful veges, and it's quick, and I get to use my wok-with which I am somewhat obsessed. G calls me the Wok Mistress.


6:Salt or sugar?
Totally salt. I'm a savoury girl. Ain't nothing better than a bag of salt and vinegar crisps!
7:What are your must have make up or beauty items?
I can't live without lip balm. I'm a bit OCD about it.
I don't use much typical beauty stuff, I make my own moisturiser and use a Nivea eye makeup remover.



8:What are your favourite flowers?
Big,blowsy tropical flowers!!
Also jasmine(for the smell),dahlias/camelias/lillies.
9:What do you think are your worst vices, honestly?
I find it difficult to forgive wrongs, I am very hard on myself, I can be very blunt;sometimes words fall out of my mouth before I realise it!


10:At what time of your life were you happiest and why?
Definetly now, in my forties. I have accepted my faults, I'm happy in life and love, I feel confident enough in my own skin and couldn't give a shit what others think of me!
I am totally old enough to know better but young enough not to care-and feel I will always be that way!

X

9 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

Brilliant, brilliant answers, you freaky twin, you!
What wonderful photos, there's some amazing frocks there. You look sooooo beautiful in the picture above question 8, I bloody love you.
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mazzy Boy said...

Awww not only did we get cute pics, we got some divine insights to the woman behind the hair...the frocks...the band...

You're fabulous!

xoxo

Ivy Black said...

Yay Helga! Lovely photos..get yourself over to Blighty and we can all meet for a big picnic with lots of crips and a big laugh!! xx

Geek Girl said...

I too share a love of a wok - I'd cook everything in it if I could.

Kandi said...

Great to hear these. I first noticed my husband by his arse too :)
Kandi x

Alex said...

Come to England! I can only imagine the carnage we would cause if we all met up.

Love all the daffodil pics - spring seems like a long way away over here. And I'm intrigued about making your own moisturizer. What do you put into it?

Leyla said...

You are soooooo funny and sweet with a salty flair for sure!!!!!!!!! Quite lovely skin, too. I like the pic of you next to cactus. You have a definate style of your own.
So glad to know more about you.
Smiles and have a great weekend.

Louise said...

Aw, please come to the UK... and bring your big hair with you :-) Great insights!

emmaandthebeanstalk said...

Great post, really ace! but the reason I comment is to check that you are ok!! We felt the quake here and have been watching the news for updates. We got a call from Nic's son this morn (in st aubans) and they are ok. My Dad was even in town and their hotel was evacuated.
Hope you and G are well and safe xx