O,shoes,how I DO adore thee!

I am happy to say that these are probably my dream pink shoes!
I say probably to allow for the possibility that there are other dream pink shoes out there waiting for me!
The only thing that could make me happier about these shoes is if I had them in lime green, orange, yellow and turquoise blue!!
I won these off Trade Me last week, and they were on the doorstep when I got home yesterday!
My "Spring Green" Barry M nail varnish looks simply divine with them! Thank you, Vix , my darling lamb!
***
Dear Kitty is having a hair challenge!
As I so often am, I'm behind here, as I only saw that it had started when I got to work this morning. So, I will start tomorrow!
It'll be amusing, as I can't style hair very well at all, but what the hell! I don't mind making an arse of myself at the best of times!
***
On an entirely different subject, I had the weirdest dreams last night.
One of them involved the actor Sam Neill and his wife being nudists and swingers, and I was getting it on with him(ew!) and then there was a nudist party with tacky finger food, and then I was trying to get away.....
Then I was flying-my dream flying is me doing breastroke in the air,and I can never get higher than a couple of metres off the ground-over some paddocks, and there was a little girl with balloons....and I can't remember what else happened.
The night before, there was an alien invasion! I was looking up at the sky, at what looked like big birds circling, when I realised they weren't birds but were in fact spaceships kinda like Darth Vader's, and then they swooped all together and sort of became a transformer thing and all hell broke loose.....but then the aliens were Nazis and I just couldn't get away from the feckers. I woke up, and then went straight back into the dream when I went back to sleep.
Freaky possums!!!

13 comments:

Laura said...

Wowza, they're BEAUTIFUL!

Laura
x

Alex said...

Oh my god, we are dream flying twins!! I do exactly the same thing in my dreams - no grand soaring for me!

Those shoes are flipping gorgeous and I say that as someone who really doesn't like pink!!

The Long & Winding Bobbin said...

eeeeeeep. pretty shoes!!!

KibitzKnitz said...

"Then I was flying-my dream flying is me doing breastroke in the air,and I can never get higher than a couple of metres off the ground"

Me, too! I also need a running start. Perhaps I need a cape or training wheels! I wouldn't mind if I could fly in real life. :^)

Mazzy Boy said...

Those shoes are fantabulous, Auntie! They are SCREAMING for petticoats and tulle frocks!

Sahakiel said...

Oh my, you're so right!! They're simply perfect, and I would love to have them in every single colour!

Vintage Vixen said...

They are perfect, my darling and absolutely splendid with the green toenails. I think I'd rather like a pair in every colour, too. What a fantastic purchase, worth every penny.
What a strange dream, no idea what that means, laying off the cheese before bed?
Lots of Love,
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Smashingbird said...

Pink, bows & peeptoes - you can't get much better than that! x

Ivy Black said...

They're rather tasy...love the bows!
Feck me, I thought my dreams were full on...there's plenty going on there. Where does a nudist wipe their hands after a couple of cream cheese puffs and some mini sausages I wonder? xx

Kandi said...

Happy New Shoes! Your dream is rather freaky, I used to have the flying dream lots, more like jumping and swimming in the air , sound like yours, I think it means we are both nuts :)
Kandi x

Louise said...

OMG, I am seriously laughing out loud at your dreams. Sorry, that's not very understanding of me is it? It is funny though!

Helga! said...

Interesting that I'm not the only one who "flies" by doing breaststroke!!!
Um,no,Vix,no cheese before bed.Just my natural nutty brain going to town!!
Ivy,dear,I think a nudist would lick their hands!!!
Ugh!
x

La Dama said...

oh love your bubble gum bow peeps..oh my even your dreams are creative..I know flying means your advanceing in your life to something bigger.the alien dreams mean lots of drama in your life with friends or family..something you will have to decide on.