Some things I like to put in my mouth......





























Just a few delights I would thoroughly enjoy cramming into my gob right now......
I've really got not much else on my mind.
O, apart from some internal debate on what to wear to our gig tomorrow night, the meaning of "fashion" , why I could laugh at a piece of string, where will G want to eat lunch on Friday, why I can't get my shit together re my blogaversary giveaway plan, is it possible to poo 5 kilos out by Saturday by overdosing on chilli, at least 10 different ideas for ways to improve on existing frocks , new frocks I want to make, and who invented chipotle and how much I like them for doing so.
Yep, just another reason why Spock wouldn't want to mind-meld with me.











11 comments:

Kitty said...

Fuck you're a funny bitch! If it's any help I bought a bag of round habaneros on the weekend and I'm having trouble using them all, they are so bloody hot, I'll send them over if you like, he he.xx.

KibitzKnitz said...

Hey Babe; Rock out with your Spock out!! :^)

Calamity Jem said...

Hi Helga,
can you imagine how much you'd have to eat first before even being able to produce 5 kilos of poop.
...xXx

Vintage Vixen said...

He he! You are a scream, my darling!
I eat far too much of the first picture as it is. Dunno how much you'd have to consume to poo out 5 kilos.
Whatever you wear will be bloody fabulous.
Loads of love,
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kelly said...

HAHA!! Love it.
The thali, I think it is, I adore them, love shovingly piles of that down my gob.

And I believe it is quite possible to poop 5 kilos after chilli.

xxx

Miss Smilla said...

Ah, curry! I get withdrawal symptoms if I don't have a curry at least once a week. Now you've got me thinking about my next fix ...

Alex said...

I'm actually drooling a little bit at the sight of those nachos - mmmmmmmm!!

Haha, don't worry lovely, you didn't sound dodgy or lezzo-like! I'll take all the compliments I can get, esp when they're from someone as fab as you.

Bonnie said...

You're hysterical and I'm hungry!

Leyla said...

You are soooooo funny girl! I think your palatable delights are as colorful as your clothing and it all matches your humorous personality!!!

Louise said...

If you poo 5 kilos by Saturday you'll have a Johnny Cash (i.s Burning ring of fire). Lol... sorry, couldn't resist!

Helga! said...

Nice,Louise!!!
I'm still going to try the chilli,folks!!! LOL! G'll have to dab my ring tenderly with some ice.