Helga goes to work

On our way through Hagley Park this morning.
Bloody memory was full, so G didn't get a close up of the glory that is my helmet.
Shall rectify that later.
Yeah, later.
My backpack hold my wet weather gear, because sure as Santa shits in snow, if I don't have wet weather gear, it will rain on me and I shall be cross.
The mornings are just nice for biking, not too cool, not too warm. It's still darkish when we leave, but light by the time we get to work. It's a 35-40 minute ride.
Good for my ass!
X

8 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

I die!!!! Is that not the most splendid of all cycling helmets that ever adorned the back of a pushbike? Darling, you've excelled yourself.
Legs, bag, tights, turquoise, shoes....fabulous.
Love you!
Speak soon!
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kandi said...

Look at you cycling in all that wonderful garb, I can't imagine getting on a bike in heels with a vintage handbag and a fully adorned helmet (that sounds a bit wrong ~ sorry), but you do it in style as always.
Kandi xx

Miss Claire said...

You look fabulous!!!! I can't wait to see a close up :)

xx Claire

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

What an amazing outfit! The tights! The blue! The handbag! I need an embellished helmet - it will inspire me to get on a bike and tighten my arse. Dayam girrrrl!! xo

Alex said...

I demand closeups! My rubbish eyesight and slightly groggy brain looked at the photo and thought "ooh, iced gem" but I'm assuming it's a flower? Anyway, it's tres splendid and the TIGHTS!

Disco Goth said...

I'm incredibly impressed that you cycle in heels (but I wouldn't expect any less!), I'm also incredibly impressed that you cycle for so LONG! That is one fantastic helmet =)

xxx

KibitzKnitz said...

Fabulous!! Biking in heels? You are truly a Talented Lady! Can't wait to see the helmet close up. Glad your warm weather is starting; I've just gotten my new bike and our winter is coming soon ~~Bah!

Helga! said...

Wahoo,about to update the helmet!!!