Nothing better

So I had a couple of costume changes yesterday, one of my favourite things to do.
I wore this frock I made out of an unflattering caftan a while back, with some sandals from Bangkok, a necklace I got at the church fair yesterday, opshopped handbag & bracelet from my darling freaky twin Vix .

G picked these sandals out. I love them, they are comfy & fun.


Later on I changed into this vintage frock (opshopped), cardi from the church fair, opshopped belt, opshopped petticoat and T bars from a Farmers sale.

And decided to show off some of my smooth moves.......yeah.




That's what it's all about!!!

X



























10 comments:

Camelia Crinoline said...

Gorgeous sunglasses and I love the wedges with the flower cut out.

Vintage Vixen said...

Yikes! Check out those smooth moves.
That green frock is adorable, you look really tall and Amazonian in the top picture, too.
Love those cut out wedges, G's got such taste.
LOve,
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss Claire said...

Haha, I love the peek-a-boo between the legs shot! That's the way!

You certainly turned that unflattering kaftan into a gem, i like the little sleeves!

Love the wedges too, of course!

xx

Penny Dreadful said...

The green dress is incredible on you - such a great colour and you look so statuesque x

Alex said...

Argh I LOVE that dress! In fact I love both those dresses. Your Charleston moves are pretty impressive too ;-)

Mrs Munster said...

Looking cracking fabulous as always. Those sandals are just stunning!

giddynici said...

Love the shoes and bag in the first outfit. x

Disco Goth said...

Ooh, I love the green dress and the wedges, loverley! xx

sacramento said...

Love your dresses, specially the first gree one. it is gorgeussssssssssssss. I adore the bag!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

La Dama said...

oooh love your frocks..you know how to wear them..cute shoes too.