Questions, Questions!

As promised, here are my answers to the splendid questions you have asked!
What is my favourite bit in Barbarella?
Um, the bit where she has real, physical sex for the first time!!
Do I have any annoying habits?
Ha, G would be best to answer that!
I seem to have a weird radio in my head, and am forever singing bits of songs over & over until G wants to beat me up!! The worst is that I usually only know maybe 2 lines, and that is probably what pisses G off the most!
And, I am really hard on myself! I have very high expectations of myself and get very stressed if I don't live up to them. Which is frequently.
If I were to be sent to a desert island, & could only take 3 things with me, what would they be?
O, dear, only 3??
Hmm.
One would be G, of course.
Two would be a suitcase full of books and clothes (I'm such a cheater!)
And three would be a fully stocked bar!!!
My fantasy dinner party-who would I invite (livingor dead) & what would I serve?
Oooo, Frida Kahlo, Marilyn Manson, John Campbell, Hugh Fearnely-Whittingstall, Anais Nin, Lisa St Aubin de Teran, Molly Sudgeon, Sophia Loren, Johnny Depp.......
I would serve something Asian, as I am the Wok Mistress!
What has been my proudest achievement?
Jeez. Staying sane?! (mind you, some may say I failed there!)
Probaby buying a house, as my parents never owned their own.
What is my day job, and do I work with G?
By day I work as a Data Entry Diva, and yes, I share an office with G and 2 others!
What is my absolute favourite piece of clothing?
Crikey. That's hard.
I really don't have one favourite!! I love each and every item in my wardrobe!!
What is the #1 item on my if-I found-that-in-an-opshop-I would-die-of-sheer-joy-wishlist?
An Ossie Clark, I think. Or a John Galliano?
How did I come to be living in New Zealand?
Yes, I am Australian, and I met a young Kiwi when I was living in Bondi and came over to NZ with him. It didn't last, however, but then I met G and here I have been ever since!
When I was 12, what did I want to be when I grew up?
Happy and secure.
What is my favourite non-alcholic drink?
Water!
(I realise it may come as a shock to some of you that I don't drink booze all the time!
Is my name really Helga?!
No! It was a stage name that stuck, and I am frequently called Helga by my friends!
*****
Thanks, lovelies, for taking the time to ask some pertinent questions!
I'm generally up for questions any time, and don't hesitate to remind me if I forget to, as that is another annoying habit-a memory like a sieve!!!
X
*Note-it is actually Saturday, but I loaded the picture last night, which is why is says Friday!

8 comments:

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Oh I have a memory like a colander - one of my most annoying habits for my loved ones, thanks to having lots of children and old age;). I don't think you've cheated on the desert island pics - I mean, a suitcase is one thing whether it's empty or not! I love your pics - how do you do that you clever, gorgeous creature? xo

Miss Claire said...

Thankyou for this! It was nice to hear how you and G met, next time I'll ask for the smoochy details ;)

xx Claire

Kandi said...

I love these posts where we get to have a nosey into each other's lives. I work with my hubby too and have done for 16 years in three different companies, people think we are mad and are amazed we don't get fed up of each other.
Kandi x

Penny Dreadful said...

Oh I didn't realise you were Australian too!

I think that is the most random selection of dinner party guests I have ever seen - totally marvellous, I would want to come too!

Vintage Vixen said...

Ha! marvellous answers, my darling! That picture is sooo clever, too.
Brilliant desert island answer, love it.
Lots of love,
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Helga! said...

Will pop the link for Lunapics Photo editor on my next post-it's fab!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alex said...

Totally forgot to comment on this, d'oh!!

Fab answers sweetie - I'd love to be a guest at that dinner party! I can imagine it would be v. intellectual and also a tad debauched - the perfect combo!

I'm all for cheating on desert island questions - a choice of 3 thing is far too restrictive!

Disco Goth said...

Ooh, I so love 'nosey' posts! I had a feeling you'd be a water girl! xx