Scavenger Hunt Tag!

Dollface Ivy has tagged me!
It's a scavenger hunt, and I have to find the following things.....




Favourite You Tube vid:




http://www.youtube.com/

This is courtesy of my sweet Mazzy ,and it's Evie Harris, dishing the dirt , and it is fecking funny as hell! Well, I think so, anyhow!! There is a part 2 as well.

Post a picture of something geeky:






This site is my geeky delight!





And Cat Norris is a firm favourite pic, I love annoying people with it! I send it to Justine on a regular basis, or just quote the caption, and she growls at me!!!






Find a picture of something that makes you go awwwwwwwwwwww:









I spotted this on niotillfem and just swooned!



(It's from somebody's Flickr - sorry, I don't know whose, let me know who you are, stab me in the eye if you're cross that I stole it and I will credit you happily!)





Find a funny T-shirt:




I'm endlessy amused by smut.







Post a still from my favourite film:




Tricky, as I have many favourite films!!




But I think Cabaret is pretty damn close to being an ultimate favourite!




"Doesn't my body drive you wild with desire?!"





Sally Bowles is freaking fabulous-green fingernails, blue eyeshadow, fantastic outfits, joy de vivre, terrific quips..........I love her!




A blog I have recently discovered:








This chickie seems to have a great sense of humour....








Something from my wish list:



A trip to India with Vix!





Thanks Ivy, that was fun!!



I pass the tag on to:



Vix

Pull Your Socks Up

Alex

10 comments:

Jenny said...

i love that picture with the drugs made of yarn...great pictures!

fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

Ivy Black said...

Nice one, lovey! I love Cat Norris....bloody funny.xxx

Penny Dreadful said...

hehe, great answers. And that kitty did make me go awww!

Alex said...

Huzzah! I love being tagged for stuff. Shall have to save this up until I'm able to blog properly at home because Youtube is banned on the pesky work computers but I'm muchly looking forward to doing it!

Kandi said...

Yes, I love lolcats - my kids are mad for it and keep me constantly amused with it. Have you seen Suprised Kitty - I just love that one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8
I want one of those t-shirts for hubby :)
Kandi x

Vintage Vixen said...

What fab choices! I've loved LOLcats since you introduced me to it, blinking hilarious.
We share the same wish, my darling twin.
Thanks for tagging me, I'm going to have to think of some cool answers.
Love you!
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Disco Goth said...

Brilliant! =)

xxx

Mazzy Boy said...

:) EVIE FOREVER!!

I LOVE Sally Bowles in the film version of Cabaret. It is the only thing I can stand Liza in, she's just too adorable in that film. Not really a fan of the stage production as much, the two are very different.

Mmmm Green fingernails...that makes me think....

xoxo am still on holiday and having fun! Hope all is well there in NZ :)

Miss Claire said...

Duckies!!

Thankyou for the tag! I'll get on it. I think Cabaret may be one of my favourites too!! I love the performance of 'Money'.

I loved all of the photos today!!

xx Claire

giddynici said...

Fab post. Lolcats doesn't fail to make me giggle. Hope you and Vix' dream comes true. x