Unseemly Behaviour!

Helga & Justine.

Two relatively ordinary lasses.Sweet as pie.....until....fueled on vodka & tequila they become...

Vaginn Imagine

and Anoose Crumble, Bitches of Depravity!!!



Mikel very kindly took Baby Rose home after we had a bbq on Sunday evening, so that Justine and I could play!
The viking helmet was made by G and I years ago.There's a matching breastplate somewhere.....
The egghead was part of matching alien outfits G and I wore to a party in Dunedin some years ago. It's great these things still get some use!






And then it all ended in tears......
X














11 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

You insane pair! Those hats are immense, I love them. Promise me they'll go on the cruise with you and liven up the other passengers.
Tomorrow, my love...tomorrow!
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crystal Lee said...

Looks like loads of fun!

Roo Paprika said...

Ha ha ha! Oh I so love the egghead so much. Tequila is possibly one of the greatest things on earth

Le garçon avec les lunettes said...

Funny funny funny :-)

Alex said...

Hahaha, you pair of nutters. Such fun photos and those hats are epic!

giddynici said...

Ha! Looks like a hoot. x

Disco Goth said...

Hahahaha that's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxx

Miss Claire said...

Ahaha, I love it! You two are hilarious.

xx Claire

Sarsaparilla said...

This the most fabulous collection of photos I've run across on a vintage blog in ages. I've got to get me some of that tequila and loosen a bit!

La Dama said...

locas,lol
I will have you two had.

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Oh you hellishly wicked women! Butter wouldn't melt in the first pic, then I'm delighted to see it all goes quickly pear-shaped and wonderfully shameless. Oh to growing old disgracefully - isn't it fun? xoxo