You're hairy,but I love you

Well, it was a pretty relaxed evening.
Richard & Tracey made us "cauligus cheese" (cauliflower cheese, but with asparagus as well) and a lovely tomato salad for dinner.
Then we made them sit through New Zealand's Next Top Model.
And then, we busted their Russ Meyer cherry, introducing them to "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls". We enjoyed it, they haven't said much about it.

Sorry about the plate, Vix. Avert thine eyes!
It was quite chilly this morning, so this is what I was wearing initially:

Frock:Vix a while back
Cardi-Turkey
Belt-opshopped
Fishnets-Ballantynes
Shoes-Farmers sale
Clips in hair-Kitty


It's bloody well warming up now, so I have just changed my outfit!!!
Spring. It's springing!
X

5 comments:

Roo said...

The colour combination on that dress is beautiful. I absolutely love those 'taches. I want to get some moustache drinking glasses for the Aussie, but I can't find anywhere that ships to the UK. I may have to get my glass paints out and DIY.

MyStyle said...

Hi there-ooh that meal looks delicious, not had cauligus cheese, but it certainly sounds and looks yummy! Love that dress too! x

La Dama said...

is not cindo de mayo,lol
you guys always crack me up..too cute..love the colors on your dress is gorge..lucky girl.
food looks delish.

Vintage Vixen said...

Oh you guys! Love that picture, those moustaches are tops.
That dress is immensely gorgeous on you,the colour is eyepopping with those fantabulous tights. I think you're the only woman in the world who can make knitwear sexy.
I've peeked at the cauligus cheese, I'll forgive the plate as the contents are divine. Boo to the end of the sparra's grass season.
love you,
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alex said...

Fabulous frock action going on today missus! Almost as awesome as the taches. How I love a good tache picture.