I don't have a pony, so may I have a dickie-back ride?


Rode round to Justine's for dinner last night.

Mikel took pics of me in their backyard-he's so tall I look really small!




Coat-vintage, opshopped

Riding hat-school fair

Sunnies-opshopped

Frock-opshopped

Socks-can't remember

Boots-ancient, Wild Pair, I think.


I had a lovely time playing with Baby Rose and stuffing my face, then went home and had a wonderful chat with my darling Vix !


As promised, here is the recipe for

SPINACH & PARMESAN MUFFINS.





Wet mix:

1/2 cup oil

2 eggs

1 teaspoon salt

1 cup chopped, cooked and drained spinach

1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese

1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (I use tasty)

1/2 teaspoon chilli sauce

1 cup milk


Combine!



Then, add 2 1/2 cups self raising flour, and mix gently til just combined





Top with extra grated cheese and pop into a pre heated oven (200' celcius) in a greased muffin tin.

Bake 25-30 mins.





Yum!

Best warm with butter.........






One of you lovelies asked for a close up of the fabric of the frock I was
wearing a few days ago-here you go!
Goodness, I actually remembered!!
X




11 comments:

Roo said...

Omnomnom! I love love love savoury muffins, you can stick all that cupcake nonsense when those beauties are around. I'm definitely going to try this with some veggie cheese.

That riding hat is fantastic

Vintage Vixen said...

How fabulous do you look? I love you in that black crochet frock and riding hat AND the tantalising peek of orange, phwoar!!!
I'm so making those muffins because they'll rock with a nice glass of cider. I might disgust you and sneak a bit of Stilton in there. Mmmmm!
Love you!
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alex said...

It was probably me - I always want closeups!

Don't you look deliciously equestrian? The boots are fab and I love those stripy socks!

Penny Dreadful said...

Those muffins look delicious (ooh matron!)

Kelly said...

Love the little glimpse of orange!
You fox you!

Those muffins look amazing, will be trying them out.
xx

Kandi said...

Ohh thanks for the Muffin recipe - I will definately attempt them soon.
Kandi x

The Sequin Cat said...

The riding hat is awesome!

Flaming Red said...

Phwoar! Helga von WHOLLOP! Yee hah!

Miss Claire said...

How suiting that you're galloping around in that hat on melbourne cup day! Lookin' good!

And THANKYOU for posting the recipe...yum!!! Can't wait to try them out, just gotta buy some spinach.

xx Claiew

Smashingbird said...

oooh yum, gotta try those muffins!

St├ęphanie said...

I adore your style !
http://prettydarling.canalblog.com/