Is this real life, or is this fantasy?

A weekend in pictures......

Off to a bbq and band practice on Friday evening.
Frock-made by moi
Stole-opshopped
Tutu-opshopped
Stockettes-Japan
Shoes-Trade Me
Handbag-vintage, opshopped

Sneaky G shot of me dozing the next morning.




A spot of shopping and hot chocolate with Justine.





I had chilli chocolate-nom nom nom





A tourist tried to drive over me.
Whoops.
I think my car came off a whole lot better!!!


Going out to an engagement party.
(One of G's cousins)
On me:
Frock-made by moi
Bow on frock-opshopped
Coat-vintage, opshopped
Petticoat-altered, opshopped skirt
Handbag-pretty well known by now!
Fishnets-opshopped
Shoes-Attitude Shoes sale table
On G:
Jacket and pants-made by moi
Shirt-Bangkok
Boots-Sydney


Cycling off for a few groceries, as car needs to be assessed by our insurance company.
Frock-vintage, opshopped
Sleeveless cardi-vintage, opshopped
Handbag-Retropolitan garage sale
Shoes-vintage, opshopped


Still haven't finished my helmet!
Need more glue now!

Having a bubbly with a dash of blackcurrant, Motorhead pumping, whilst G....





Potted up these "mother in laws tongue" or "snake plant" in the nude.
Nice view, G!!!
Hope you gorgeous peoples have been having a marvellous time!
Tally ho!
X

17 comments:

Flaming Red said...

Jeez Nettie! WTF happened to the car? You ok? You look ok, but then again you always look gorgeous so tis difficult to gauge... xxx

Helga! said...

Nix,you're a sweetie!Yeah,all good.Handy to be good in a crisis,I must say!xxx

ana b. said...

These photos make me laugh! Especially your bike helmet :) And I hope that hot chocolate tasted as good as it looks.

Vintage Vixen said...

Morning, beautiful!
Jeez! Would you look at the cars! Stupid, dumb tourist. Your motor has definately come off the best, hope you're okay and had several stiff drinks.
So much colour and fabulousness. I adore that shoulder cape and you look sooooo cute snuggled up in bed.
Love you,
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kitty said...

All too beautiful my dear! Loving that first outfit with the stole, good to see you're having a nice few drinkies Sunday arive in an appropriately regal chair. Hope the car isn't too bad!

Kandi said...

I love that ornage and black frock you made, I am amazed at the amount of things you and G wear that you have made - impressive you clever thing. That car thing looked terrible ~ I was hoping it was just something you spotted whilst out and about, hope you are ok and get it sorted quick ~ the silly tourist sod!
Kandi x

Alex said...

Crikey! Hope you're ok - the car doesn't look too bad but it must have shaken you up a bit!

I love all of the photos of the weekend. Hot chocolate - nom nom nom, outfits - all amazing, esp the orange knee high fishnets, bike helmet - looking v. snazzy, drinks - yes please!

Penny Dreadful said...

Ouch! What a prang. Your bike helmet is awesome, and I love the dress you made - and so funny that you sleep in all your rings!

Mrs Munster said...

That's one nasty looking accident. Good that you didn't get injured! Loving the frocks by you. Looking fabulous (as you always do!)

Smashingbird said...

That looked like a nasty smash, glad you were ok and the other car looks worse! x

KibitzKnitz said...

Oh MY!! Glad you're all right, Dear Lady. Perhaps you should wear your helmet while driving! ;^) Would like to see more of that frock you wore drinking chocolate (with Chili = YUM!), in the future; it's Loverly. Take Care and Rest!


"Easy come, easy go, little high, little low..."

Camelia Crinoline said...

Silly tourists. I'm glad you're okay. You look fabulous as always. I love the cape and the white sunglasses.

Louise said...

What a gorgeous Friday night outfit, you are a glamorous Helga. Also, how on earth do you cycle in clogs? That's an achievement. I couldn't do it. xx

La Dama said...

oh no..hope your good..check for weird aches and stuff..oooh la la.. I love you in that dress and stole.."G" is quite the daper hombre (man).

Laura said...

Bloody hell, hope you're ok!
Your bags are fabulous!
x

Ivy Black said...

Blimey! But as glamourous and collected as ever. What were they trying to do? Get a piggy back on your motor? Take care.xxx

Missy Vintage said...

ouch @ the car, however I must say that I almost couldn't swallow my vino when I saw the pics of your helmet! How funny! I hope you made a few people smile as you went peddling past them! x