Lovely Leonard Lollipop!!


This is our motley little crew for the Leonard Cohen concert!
From left:
Wayne, Gillian, Tracey, Helga, Richard!
As you can see, I decided on a pink pallette for the evening, and feck, I stood out like dogs balls!!
It was freakin' fantastic!! Leonard, the amazing musicians, the sound & lighting...everything was perfect!!! I loved every second of it.
And as for Leonards voice.................like a V8 on idle. He may be 70+, but I'd happily romp between the sheets with him as long as he kept talking!!!
O, the music, the poetry....O!


Wearing:
Frock-70's tastic, opshopped
Handbag-vintage, opshopped
Shoes-Trade Me
Jewellry-vintage, opshopped
Flower-stuck onto a clip with dangley trim by moi
The door lady checking our tickets was very impressed by my outfit and my Barry M toes!!!
Below is a little film for your enjoyment shot on Gillian's new toy.

Gillian stayed the night, and we have had a lovely day's opshopping and being ladies who lunch!

Yowza!!!

X!

12 comments:

Marie (Megan2c2b@aol.com) said...

Get in line for that romp between the sheets with Leonard. LOL. Leonard Cohen's World Tour comes to an end December 12. Tell him what his concerts have meant to you. Please sign the Thank You card that will be presented to Leonard on December 12. Details at the Speaking Cohen website: http://www.webheights.net/speakingcohen/card.html

The Sequin Cat said...

You look amazing! Great handbag.

Ivy Black said...

Glad you had a great time. I love Leonard...I've listened to him since I was about 13. My hubby can't stand him...says he'd rather listen to the cat calling to get out for a pee!
And may you always stand out like the dogs balls!xxx

Vintage Vixen said...

Oh my god, you look fabulous! I bet you stole the show from old Leonard. Love the print on that frock and that freaking fantastic bag. You rock!!!
Love ya!
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Objekte-aus-Ton said...

Leonard´s music ist just great!
Greetings from Germany
Gaby

KibitzKnitz said...

You look Gorgeous!! Glad you had a great time!

Sarah said...

Yay - you look so fabulous! I love your frock and your hair looks maaaaahvellous. Yay for friends and great live music and frocking up! xxx

MyStyle said...

Hi my dear-sounds like a totally awesome time and you look just wonderful in this dress, I love it and the bag too! xx

Crystal Lee said...

I'm glad that his voice is still as powerful! God, I adore Leonard Cohen. I love your colorful dress with the big bursting flowers! It is poetry!

Alex said...

You've been rocking some rather amazing frocks this week! That one is an absolute stunner!

Alex said...

ps - sadly no Ruffalo wang on display, but lots of bum and torso on show. Mmmm he's lovely.

Sarsaparilla said...

That second photo of you is absolutely stunning. The lighting is just perfect. So artistic!

Thanks for sharing the little film. You're lucky to have such a motley but loveable crew of friends.