Tufty Flufty vs. The Minnie Mouseketeers

There is no escaping the hunger of the Tufty Flufty.
Even as she is distracted by the camera flash, she still grabs for the nearest booboid....
Squeeze her and she oozes seemingly endless flows of ectoplasmic white goo from ears and mouth........well, white goo after a scoff, and brown goo from her bottomus maximus some time after that......
X

* I forgot to take a pic of the back view of my hair-do, sorry Ms Misfits! How very remiss of me!

** OMG Sarsaparilla ,you can feature me anytime,darl!! I'm honoured to mentioned in the same breath as Dorothy Parker!!! She is a true legend and inspirational woman!! Bless!

9 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

amazing photo!

Penny Dreadful said...

rotfl. I have a craving for my own minnie mouse ears now.

Vintage Vixen said...

Loving the ears but you're not selling me on having a sproglette as divine as wee Rosie is.
Yes, I'll be there ready and waiting in the morning, my darling!
Love you,
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Misfits Vintage said...

How terribly remiss of you Ms Helga - luckily for me, all the other views are so fabulous!

What a gorgeous little bub. I think I'm going to have a crack at making myself and my little neice some Minnie ears now - you all look SO cute!
xxx

Sahakiel said...

Oh my, THAT'S a GORGEOUS picture, so funny and great!!

Alex said...

Hahahaha, what a great photo. Particularly liking the two dedicated mouse faces on either side and the big grins in the middle.

Sarsaparilla said...

Tufty Flufty is adorable, even with all that ectoplasmic goo. :-)

Thanks for the thanks, Helga! I was happy to feature lovely you in my blog. I needed to redeem myself after all those scary doll photos.

sacramento said...

Wonderful family gathering!!!

La Dama said...

aww you Minnie cuties..I want a baby..Rosie is so adorable.