I just want to expand....

a bit more on G and I watching The Hangover over the weekend......


It really was frightfully amusing, and wonderfully crass and a bit risque.
Right up my alley, that!

I do recommend it; it was waaaaay better than I expected. We pissed ourselves laughing, and that is unusual for us. G and I are pretty picky about our humour, and generally prefer English comedies. Another American comedy we love is Deuce Bigelow, Male Gigolo.
Cringe-worthy comedy, o yeah.
X

PS! Re my last post,I did indeed make the orange frock, and the green frock with the musical notes was from The Rangiora Musical Society costume sale earlier in the year!


4 comments:

La Dama said...

When this movie came out..we origonaly went to see terminator at the drive in in cali... This movie played after and it surprised buddy and i and also syblings at how hilariously funny it was... The chubby guy was too funny and the chinese guy too.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear Helga, friends keep telling me to watch this. I'm sure I'll love it. I keep seeing it on Sky Movies so I shall record it next time it's on. I love English comedies too xx

giddynici said...

It is SO funny! Apparently Due Date is by the same people but I didn't manage to catch that in the movies. x

Vintage Vixen said...

Crass and risque? Blimey sounds like my thing too. xxx