Slappers R Us

Yowza!!!
It's the end of the day, I'm feeling a little bit wacked.
The end of year hysteria is nigh, and I really think people should just build a bridge and get over it!!!
Anyway.
Yesterday afternoon I came home to a note in my mailbox, saying I had a parcel to collect........
YEE!

I popped out at lunchtime in my boss' car to pick up my parcel, and voila!
Woofalicious Sarah had sent me a bundle of goodies!!!
OMG!
I feel rather joyous!
Here I am surrounded by and wearing my delights!
Thank you darling!!!

Fabulous hair ornaments, stunning sunglasses, jewellery, a frock, hosiery....so many things.........I'm exhausted just thinking about it!!!
So many wondrous things for me to play with!!!
The excitement is quite extreme, I assure you, and I'm having a glass or 3 of vino to cope.....
Mmmmmmmmmmmm
***
Wearing:
Frock-darling Jem
Cardi-opshopped
Socks-opshopped
Boots-opshopped
Necklace-gift from G
Earrings-G bought them for me in Chiang Mai
and other yummies from SARAH !! Who, I have to say, is a bit of a trollop, but I needn't talk.....
Feck I love this blogging lark!!
Where else do you meet awesome wenches, of like mind, who also like to display themselves to the world and send you treats in recognition of like qualities??!!
Yeah!
X



12 comments:

Kelly said...

I love that flower ring!! Amazing.
We've been getting a serious lack of parcels delivered due to the snow (apparently we've only had about an inch!!)
Lovely frock also, love the matching socks with cardi.

xx

devilishlypleasurable said...

Exhausted just thinking about it? Lucky you! ;)

Lovin' how you piled on these delights-- I can never resist too :)

La Dama said...

"Thats cause you deserve it Mamas"..love your tan botas amor..and the pattern on your dress reminds me of a puzzle...loving all the hair bow thingys.

Miss Claire said...

Spoilt rotten! Lucky thing, you!!

Loving the colours today!!

xx

KibitzKnitz said...

Hot MamaJama! Love today's outfit. Isn't it GRAND getting packages??!! Esp. surprise ones!

MyStyle said...

Hi my dear-such lovely treats, lucky you and Love to see you in this dress, the print is gorgeous!! x

Perdita said...

Those boots are fabulicious indeed! Very envious!

Comtesse de ferveur said...

Wowza! What a hoard of beautiful things! Loving your dress by the way!xxx Comtesse xxx

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear Helga, I do love getting parcels. I buy quite a lot from Ebay. The Actor says it's like Christmas every day in this house!

I love the flower ring! What a fabulous colour. Aren't our blogging friends wonderful? Thank you for all your brilliant comments. I'm very glad to have met you xx

Misfits Vintage said...

You are so welcome Lady Helga!

I LOVE your frock, as always! Also LOVE that lamp.

Sarah xxx

Calamity Jem said...

Dear Helga,
I'm chuffed to bits that you didn't already have that book, when I spotted it at the car boot sale some time ago I thought to myself "I bet Helga, already has that" but then I thought "Does she have, the luscious limp edition" ;)
I loved the fishy face masques & the ingenious anti-snore corset...DAME EDNA 4EVER!
I'm also really chuffed to see you in that dress again, it's just perfectissimo on you.
I'm hoping to make a few more vintage tie thingies next week, so please tell me if you have any preferences as to colour/print?!
Just leave a comment on my blog & I'll get on to it.
Lot's of love,
Jem
...xXx

Vintage Vixen said...

Isn't Sarah a sweetie? She's got your fabulous taste down to a tee, my darling. Love that ring. xxx