Cyclone vs. Cruise

Hello, my gorgeous darlings!!
Just a quickie (you know how I enjoy those!) from onboard-the internet turned out to be heinously expensive, and besides, I have been having a super time.......
If you checked out my previous links, you would have seen that our itinery was Mystery Island, then Lifou, Port Vila, Noumea, Norfolk Island......ahem.
Due to Cyclone Vania, we have made it only to Port Vila, where we had to spend 2 days, and are now on route back to New Zealand!!! Plus, I understand another cyclone has turned up!! It's a windy party!!!
So.
Slight change of plans!!
Apart from being tossed around on up to 10 metre swells on the night of the 12th, we haven't been too traumatised. G and I spent most of my birthday crashed out due to seasickness, but thankfully we weren't puking!!! We managed to get it together though to have a great dinner and lots of recovery drinkies!
I'cve been getting lots of outfit shots, and will have lots of pix for you when we get home, which is hopefully the 19th, depending on if we run late or not!!!
I miss you all, and can't wait to catch up!!
Wacko!!!
X

20 comments:

La Dama said...

Happy Birthday mamas..oh so sorry..glad your good mi Helgita..miss you lots.

Janna Lynn said...

Happy B day!! I have missed you wickedly..but I am sooo looking forward to your pics! Stay safe on the tumultuous seas! Hearts, Janna Lynn

Comtesse de ferveur said...

Happy belated Birthday! You're so missed in blogosphere. Enjoy the rest of your wonderful holiday - very much looking forward to your outfit and cruise ship pics!
xx Comtesse xx

sacramento said...

I have been missing you a lot. Come back to us soon. And in the meantime enjoy life to the full.
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sacramento said...

Ah, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sarsaparilla said...

Based on all the exclamation points in your post, despite the cyclone and sea sickness, it sounds like you've had a grand time!!! We'll be happy to have you back home safe and sound...

Vintage Vixen said...

My Darling Twin! How fabulos to hear from you. Hope the cyclone wasn't too traumatic and that you're keeping the other passengers captivated by your fabulousness!
Love You!
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ivy Black said...

Happy Birthday.....fab to hear from you! Can't wait to hear all about it.xxxx

Bonnie said...

A very happy birthday to you Helga! Look forward to the pics!

xo, Bonnie

Penny Dreadful said...

Oh Helga that sucks! Stupid cyclones, who do they think they are. Hope you had a wonderful birthday and we look forward to having you back x

Alex said...

Happy belated birthday to you my lovely! Rubbish news about the seasickness but I hope you're feeling much better now and living it up. Can't wait to see the photos.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dearest Helga, hope you had a fabulous Birthday! At least you've had some fun. I hope the weather dies down and you continue to stun everyone with your amazing outfits. Looking forward to the pics too xx

Misfits Vintage said...

Ooh I cannot wait for your pics! I have missed you!

Sarah xxx

emmaandthebeanstalk said...

good god! happy birthday and well wishes! Sounds like the love boat is not behaving at all!

lady sélénite said...

what an adventure ! I can't wait to discover the rest of it !
http://selenite.weebly.com/

giddynici said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Cyclones and cruises together sounds awful and I'm sorry it's happened, hope it hasn't put paid to some fun. Look forward to seeing these pics when you return. x

Mrs Cleaver said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!Sorry to hear about the cyclone,it sounds like you are still having a fab time.Looking forward to having you back safe & sound & dazzling us all with your fabulousness once more:)

Mazzy Boy said...

Oh I cannot wait to hear all about it dahling! I bet you looked flawless the whole time! xoxo

its simple love said...

Wow it sounds so fun! Just soooo jealous!

Rachael

Brians an unusual name for a girl said...

Missing you need some Helgalishishliciousness****