Titillation

These are the performers I saw last night, courtesy of Jo, who had free tix due to her wine affilatiations. These guys were brillant, and I even got to touch a woody......
It was a freakin' awesome show!!!
I took lots of pix, but need to see how they came out.
I'm just titillating you right now......I'm too tired to think straight, and didn't get a chance to collate pix, so pop by later, I'm gonna sort more cruise pix and pix from last night for a large post later today.
This chickie had a splendiferous voice!
This woman did the most amazing hoop and whip stuff.

All pix via performers websites:
Freaks In The Box
Lili la Scala
The Magenta Diamond
Senor Platos

And Senor Platos had a sexy Spanish accent( quite outrageous!) and seductive moustache.....

Check out the website for the festival!

World Buskers Festival

Catch ya later!
X



14 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

Bloody hell, that looks incredible. I can't believe you got to touch, what kind of a freaking show was it?
Love ya!
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sacramento said...

So Spanish accent, eh???? hehehhe.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rosina Lee said...

Oh I adore the Magenta Diamond, she is a very talent performer and burlesque dancer!

VainGlorySinner said...

Ooo this looks.. interesting haha!

I love the makeup that the naked lady is wearing!

xxx

Ivy Black said...

Marvellous! I'd book this lot for a party any day.
I'm quite taken with Lili la Scala..xxx

La Dama said...

lovely..how daring amor..seems like lots of fun..I would be giggling all night.

La Dama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La Dama said...

oh btw Mr. plates sounds funny.

Miss Claire said...

Wow, that would have been an amazing show! A buskers festival sounds great. I busk...Maybe I can come next year!

xx

Alex said...

Haha, trust you to find the show where you can touch a woody! It sounds like jolly good fun to me!

emmaandthebeanstalk said...

Hey! Magenta Diamond was my hoop instructor at the Wellington Circus. Small world!!

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear Helga, that sounds hilarious! I bet it was a fun night! I'll be back later for more pics xx

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Goodness gracious me - I think I'm living my life vicariously through your nights out. I've been out of action for the past couple of weeks so I'm just catching up on your cruise/birthday posts:) xoxoxo

Trees said...

I've always wanted to go to the Buskers Festival in Churchurch! It looks amazing - looking forward to seeing your photos of the festival.