Excerpts from a Saturday



Breakfast!



Getting creative with whatever I could find, which was quite a bit.





As Major General Helga, I reported for digging duty around at Miriam and Jon's.



They have a lot of "liquifaction"; silty sand stuff, about a foot deep, in their yard.





This is where their garage stood!






Daz, right, is being his usual disgraceful self!!





Our lovely Dave came over in the afternoon.



G is showing him a cheesy pic of he and I from the cruise, that the in laws bought and had framed for us.





G was telling a story, I can't remember what it was about, sorry.

Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times, blame it on the.....
Vodka.



CD mess.


The "An Education" soundtrack is my fave at the moment.







Mungo!!!




Mikel came around too, and here he is inspecting the awesome dunny.


He was impressed enough to unload in it this morning!!!


LOL!

Dinner.


We had a great jam.

We were totally plastered!





I even had a bash at the drums!

It was great night!!!


I actually feel rather cleansed today!!!


Skyping with Vix and Sarah with a few glasses of bubbly certainly helps!!!


HURRAH!


X

19 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

You rock!!! Love you sooooo much! So fab to chat.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

La Dama said...

Breakfast looks interestingly good.
You are looking rathwr cute in army attire.. Love the pony tails amor.. Your a real trooper.. I missed a 3 way chat,ay
An education soundtrack? Loved the movie.. G mans hair is looking more curly.

Trees said...

Your liqification cleaning outfit is the greatest!

Misfits Vintage said...

Bloody hell you're fabulous love. Make us a video of you bashing the drums!

Sarah xxx

Straight Talking Mama! said...

fabulous & glam even when dealing with liquifaction! Looks like you all had a fabulous time, if you can smile through tough times that's the key to life!

delia hornbook said...

;-)))) this whole post had me smiling from start to finish, you know how to have fun ;-)) I love it, dee x

VainGlorySinner said...

Looks like it was a fun Saturday!

You look great in your army clothes =P

I particularly like the picture of Daz? impaling his bits and bobs with the spade haha!

xxx

sacramento said...

You are fantastic, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Love u.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

VildesVerden said...

Looks like a wonderful day! Happy sunday to you

Perdita said...

I love your military look!! 'You look fierce, lady' (I don't know if you get Gok Wan in NZ, but that was an e-impersonation of him).

Nothing better than impromptu booze fests after a hard day clearing slurry and inspecting the outdoor bogs. Love the beret outfit too!

Ivy Black said...

You are the business, girl! XXX

Pearl Westwood said...

You have to be the hottest lady digger I have ever seen!!! I have no idea what your breakfast is but I really want to eat it, I love sweetcorn x

Comtesse de ferveur said...

So so glad to see all your spirits are up and you can team up to get through the work to be done. I LOVE your camoflauge chic m'dear!
xxxxx

Louise said...

Ah, looks like you are having lots of fun and still looking terribly glam... of course. BTW what was your breakfast? It made my mouth water just looking at it! xx

Vintage Coconut said...

Never thought I would see you in camo Helga! *lol*
Looks like you had tons of fun.

Alex said...

Major General Helga should feature in every post. I think you've missed your calling in life - no-one should be allowed to look that fab in camoflage!

ps - G's beard is looking rather good! Is he aiming for ZZ Top-like length?

Brians an unusual name for a girl said...

Aaaahh and normality returns, band practice, cleavage and vodka - yuss!

Terri said...

Love the photo of you armed with shovel. Food looks amazingly delicious. Like G.'s jacket in the "story of the dangling sock"

giddynici said...

OMG I love Major General Helga. x