O, I do love a wedding...


As long as it isn't mine!!!

Here's Justine, Baby Rose, Nix and I with a friend.

Weddings are tremendous fun to go to, people are always happy, there's booze and food and sometimes good music!


I wore:


Frock-Repertory Theatre sale


Cardi-opshopped


Disco belt-opshopped


Handbag-vintage, opshopped


Stockings-Japan


Shoes-opshopped


Flower-gift from Justine & Pixie


G wore:


Suit-Yves St Laurent, opshopped about 15 years ago!


Shirt-Hallensteins sale


Sneakers-Cheapskates


80's leather tie-opshopped


Belt-vintage, opshopped


Nix and Si looked jolly smooth!

The happy couple, Nicole & Toby.
Doesn't Nicole look a treat!?


Phwoar, Justine and G don't look half bad either!!

Woof!
My hot morsel of manhood!

The reception was over in Governors Bay.




I loved this old hotel on the other side of the road from the venue.
There's G getting frisky with Dinah!
O-er!

I had a delicious meal!
We had a vast amount to drink, and have been feeling a little sorry for ourselves today!
Consequently, we have done nothing at all but watch movies!
("Killshot"-ok, "Far from Heaven"-very good, and "An Education"-G hadn't seen it, and he loved it. Oooo, I found the soundtrack just 10 mins ago on Trade Me. Hurrah! I really love the music.)
It has been incredibly hot here today. Too hot to go outside, in fact.
Too hot even to wear any clothes.
Just too bloody hot!
X

22 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

Everyone looks marvelous at the wedding..
G sure rocks that suit!! And I love your silver heels, belt and lovely handbag with your outfit.

Straight Talking Mama! said...

A fabulously stylish wedding! Looks like fun!

Mrs Munster said...

The wedding couple looks so cute and so do you and G. He is looking so man's-man-manly-man with his beard :) The last photo is oh-so romantic.

sacramento said...

I love a wedding as lon as it isn´t mine hehehhe. That sums up how I feel about weddings. I hated mine. The worst day of my life: worry, worry, worry...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comtesse de ferveur said...

Wowza! I love your pretty dress and G is looking ultra funky in his sharp suit!xxx

Ivy Black said...

That's one stylish lot of wedding guests! I love your frock, H. You look stunning, love!
And your old man..what a star!
I'm really sorry to hear that it's too hot over there for clothes..NOT!! It's fecking freezing here and so windy you can forget tidy hair!
xxx

giddynici said...

Fab wedding pics. You own so many great hanbags!!!
The pic of you and G on the bridge is cute.
Love the brides shoes and her simple but stunning bouquet.

x

Andreea said...

You look absolutely amazing Helga, i love those gorgeous colours!<3

♥ kisses ♥

http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

Kandi said...

You all look stunning, especially you and G - he looks real dapper in the suit! The bride's shoes are beautiful she looks great.
Kandi x

Perdita said...

OOOH. I am TOTALLY obsessed with other people's weddings, especially since mine. LOVE this one- it's so stylish!

Also love open-air-Jesus. Sadly our weather isn't clement enough for outdoor statue-age.

Vintage Vixen said...

You and G look fantastic, such a glorious frock and op-shopped suit.
Nicole's bridal outfit is stunning, those shoes.
I'm very envious of those lush tropical plants and your having-to-be-naked heat.
Love ya,
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Penny Dreadful said...

Wow, that outfit looks amazing on you Helga! Love the belted cardi, and the fishnets with those wonderful shoes. G looks pretty dapper too, I do love it when men pair their suits with sneakers. Shabby chic! x

La Dama said...

You guys look so gorgeous..I just adore your vestido paired up with belt and "G's" suit.."cause everybodys crazy about sharp dress man." ZZ top.
the bride was so stunning loved her style of dress.you two look so happy and lovely on that bridge.

Rachel (RooPaprika) said...

You and G are so gorgeous! I do love a wedding, any excuse for a party. The bride looks absolutely beautiful - not a meringue in sight xxx

Misfits Vintage said...

Helga - your frock! And handbag! You look so beautiful.

Also hot: G, G's suit and sneakers and facial hair, the bride's shoes and Justine's shoes! Love it all. Especially the headline!

Sarah xxx

Brians an unusual name for a girl said...

Helga darlin, you are the hotness but gotta say G- Phwoar, rockin it!!

Terri said...

I am impressed that the bride carried a bouquet of sunflowers. That would be my state flower...which grows as a weed here.

Miss Claire said...

You look devine, dear helga! And how cute is that photo of G giving you a peck on the cheek on the bridge! Naw...

I can't wait to get married! Hayden, like yourself, is not at all interested :(

Xox Claire

Janna Lynn said...

You both looked awesome in those wedding attendance pics! ;) I love it...I also loved that G wore sneakers...I do that too! :) Hearts, Janna Lynn

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dearest Helga, you guys look amazing. I love the disco belt and fishnets with that dress. G looks very stylish in his suit. The brides shoes are gorgeous.

I must check out Far From Heaven, I've been meaning to watch it. We are still lying in bed with the TV on recovering from the weekend! Love C xx

Alex said...

Woop, you all look tremendous! That bag of yours is GORGEOUS.

Baby Rose's face in that first photo cracks me up though - could she be any more disgruntled with life?!

lady sélénite said...

You look so great ! the dress is beautiful with its sweet flowers and the tights and shoes are so wonderful !
http://selenite.weebly.com/