Staging an AWESOME weekend.

Feck, the weather goddesses/gods were looking favourably upon us!!
We were blesses hot gloriously hot, sunny weather......
A bit warm for polyester, but a girl can't let a small thing like that get in the way of style, can she?!
Here's G with our Amber, the birthday girl, on Friday night.
We were introduced to a rather entertaining drinking game, called Sexcapades.
Laughed my arse off, I did.




Clara, Miriam & Jon.
Clara came over from Melbourne specially.
She's got me very excited about I Pads for travel..

Saturday consisted of sleeping in, long languid late breakfast, bubbly & beer by the pool...

....watching Amber & Ross do synchronised swimming....

..enjoying a naked G...



I was wearing a fabulous new, comfy, maxi....

Flower-Riccarton Market
Other hair decoration & sunnies-Sarah


....a picnic in the forest...

....evening drinks....
G is with Nancy (whom we both have quite a crush on) and Bela.


Nick's giraffe shirt was the talk of the day...

Then I had to shower off the mank and dress for the evening...
Frock-opshopped
Cardi-vintage, opshopped
Shoes-opshopped




Bela and Nancy made pizza bases, and I helped them chop up veges for the topping.
I also made a corn and avocado salad.

Then it was dinnertime, with more booze, followed by fab music (Gogol Bordello, The Cramps, The Meteors, B-52's amongst others) and another game of Sexcapades.
Now to recover.
Hope you've all been having splendid weekends!
X

23 comments:

Straight Talking Mama! said...

What an amazing looking weekend, what fun!

sacramento said...

Not as good as yours. Such a happy pics!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rose&Bird said...

What a great place and glorious weather! You look like you've had lots of fun! It's dull and wet here in Bristol today x

Kandi said...

Oh wow looks like a fabulous time was had by all, I really love that giraffe shirt and G's crochet hat is wonderful! Your hair decoration in those last few pics looks terrific.
Kandi x

Rachel (RooPaprika) said...

What a glorious weekend, it looks like you had an amazing time with your lovely friends.

I've just scoffed a (veggie) sausage sandwich but that pizza looks so good I could still eat that now. Yummy xx

Kitty said...

woops cheeky kitchen shot, looks like you're skinning up there;)

giddynici said...

Looks like a fabulous weekend. Your second dress beautiful and Nick's giraffe shirt is awesome! x

señora Allnut said...

you really know how to enjoy a warm weather weekend: delicious and pretty good things and handsome friends!!
You're always awesome, and love your head floral bands!
besos

VildesVerden said...

Your pictures make me long so much for summer! So sick of snow and cold now. And I am ambivalent about stalking your dreams. One hand it is cool, I must have made an impression. Other hand, nightmare for you, ruining your sleep, not so cool.
Wish you a wonderful sunday!
Lots of greetings from Norway

devilishlypleasurable said...

Mmm .. what great fun with such lust for life! I'm especially loving the floral dress with the pink wedges! x

Vintage Vixen said...

I'm dying for some of that glorious sunshine, you lucky people! How fabulous does that fun look? I'm green with envy.
Your new maxi is divine and you are just a goddess, my darling.
Was I wrong to try and check out G underwater?
LOve
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Perdita said...

I saw Gogl Bordello live at the Reading Festival a couple of years back. Superb!

Do explain the rules of this drinking game... sounds ace!

La Dama said...

what you borrachos up to now? you look nice and relaxed amor..new dress print is lovely..check you out cooking. pizza looks yum..was I wrong too for checking out "G" too,hahayy

Alex said...

Sunshine, blue skies, pool, booze....I am SO jealous! Ach, life is very unfair sometimes. Glad you had a splendiferous time though and you must tell us the rules of this Sexcapades games - it sounds much fun!

ps - should this post have come with a wang alert? I daren't look too closely at the pic of G in the pool!

Terri said...

Sigh. My weekends should be more like yours.

Janna Lynn said...

Awww that looks awesome! I'm starting to look forward to warmer weather here! It'll be awhile. I always dress up more in warmer weather...in fact you got me thinking I may try to wear some wedge fancy shoes...ooohhhh! :) You all look lovely! Happy Valentines Day, Hearts, Janna lynn

Misfits Vintage said...

Didn't we ALL try to check out G!!?? Good lord, the man is so handsome and there's a naked pic of him - there'd be something WRONG with us if we didn't squint a bit and try to cop a look!

Lady Helga - you are exquisite in all of your weekend frocks - I especially love the hot pink wedges and the new maxi and I ADORE your friend's giraffe shirt!

What a gorgeous fun weekend you all had!

Sarah xxx

Miss Claire said...

Looks like sich a fun weekend!Mmmmm...Home made pizzas! I'm having a craving!

Love your outfits!

xx

Miss Claire said...

Oh and I forgot to add that the giraff shirt is AMAZING! I want one for hayden!

Comtesse de ferveur said...

Wow, these are like stills from some amazing indie road movie! LOVE your maxidress and the giraffe shirt is quite quite awesome!
xxx

lady sélénite said...

Wow ! this pizza seems delicious ! How lucky you are to be in a swiming pool in febuary ! I want to dive in a swimming pool and not die of cold in the next minute !
http://selenite.weebly.com/

sacramento said...

I know...hehehhe. Living in a land of cheap and good wine i do not drink it. I like beer though. Beer is the strongest alcohol i can take.
Mil besos GUAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dearest Helga, that looks amazing! I'm so jealous of your wonderful weather. Love the maxi and great pic of G in the pool xx