Yeh-heh, photshoot & tapas

Jo's photoshoot was at El Santo, a stylish bar in Lyttleton I've featured before.
I fecking love this space!
I'm wearing my new disco belt; I picked it up that afternoon at Savemart, it was $6.99, more than I would have liked to have spent, but it really is rather fabulous and just what I wanted!
So I bit the bullet and bought it.

This is Jac.

I was really digging her outift.

Interestingly, I'm looking at a pair of the same shoes on Trade Me, and am hoping to score them for $1 or so. She paid $6 for hers!






Then we went on to London St, a restaurant on London St!

I liked the beer list, these are all NZ beers.

Brew Moon is not far north of Christchurch, and Montieths, on the West Coast, is a favourite brewery of G's.


Someone-eother Jo or Helen, got hold of my camera and took pics of me chatting with Jac.

This is supposed to be a gif involving 3 pix; it hasn't worked, feck it!

Grr, technology!



Um, I forgot to get a shot of our tapas delights when they arrived on the table.

This, instead, is the aftermath!!!


Quick shot when I got home of my new funky hair decoration!

We's getting ready for the wedding right now, so I have to run!

Love y'all long time!!

X

20 comments:

Terri said...

Oh, dear, I like Jo's haircut a bit too much for being a girl who is trying to grow her hair out!

Trees said...

I love your outfit and I especially love your new hair decoration!

Kitty said...

Aayee, BAZOOMBAS!! Ha ha ha, the girls are looking proud, I say! I bet the food was great, I can't wait to have an excuse to dress up again.xx.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dearest Helga, the bar looks great. You're looking gorgeous in pink, love the disco belt and the hair decoration looks edible! Have a gorgeous time at the wedding xx

Vintage Vixen said...

Fan-freaking-tastic in pink! What a gorgeous outfit, the belt rocks and your hair is just awesome. You look good enough to eat.
Jac and you are so alike I almost thought you'd gone and had a fringe cut.
That pubb looks a dream. IPA? I'm going to have to check the flights out.
Enjoy the wedding.
Love you!
Speak VERY soon.
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comtesse de ferveur said...

WOW - your new hair decoration's topped the fabulous sweetie of the other day! Y'all look quite simply fabbers xxx

Misfits Vintage said...

Just SO MUCH fabulousness!

I love the wall of Marys, I ADORE you in pink polka dots! I am swooning over your hair decoration and I tried on Jo's dress last week! Looks like a great time, as always.

Sarah xxx

Perdita said...

LOVE that outfit. That bar is amazing too!

sacramento said...

Your post are always pure joy and delight.
Have a fabulous weekend my dear friend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Penny Dreadful said...

Jo's sailor dress is bloody gorgeous. Love the look of the sangria and tapas, makes me hungry right now x

Sarsaparilla said...

You, Jo (that sailor dress!) & Jac all look fabulous. Pink is a great color on you!

Your photos just keep getting more and more gorgeous - what have you been doing? New camera? Lighting? Or just BIGGER!

I love all the Mary's on El Santo's wall. I'm going through a bit of an atheist/agnostic phase right now - but I still love religious pictures...what's up with that?!

Franca said...

That bar looks A.M.A.Zing! Love Jo's sailor dress!

Vintage Coconut said...

That looks like a pretty cool place. You look great in that dress it really compliments your hair color!!

Louise said...

How glam, and I love the decor of that place with all the Virgin Mary's. How cool is your head cake? I love it! x

Alex said...

Don't you both look fantastic?! Jo's frock is amazing and you're looking rather fab in that pink number. Note me making an exception to my pink-hating rule!

giddynici said...

How pretty in pink are you!!! And Jo's dress is gorgeous. Hope you had a good time at the wedding. x

La Dama said...

Jo is a cutey and want her dress.. I love you in that pink frock amor.. I still want to live in that saint marvelous pub..swoon .. A cake decoration you say? How me.
Fab belt well worth the price.
Have fun at the wedding.

La Dama said...

Btw
Jac thought that was you .. She can pass as your sister.

Mrs Munster said...

I just love your blog entries, especially after work when my brain is not function well. They always have lots of pretty photos to look at and not too much text to read. Just my kind. That hair deco is soooo cute and that pink dress makes you look delicious :)

ana b. said...

Where did you get your cake clip?! I completely adore it. I once won a pair of clogs from Trademe for $1. They didn't quite work out but I was pleased with them while I had them.