Handwriting !

The deliciously beautiful Christina took part in a handwriting chanllenge, and as I am really nosy, and was tickled to see her handwriting, I thought I'd do the same!
The deal is:
• Write your name
• Write your blog url
• Write "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" -I wrote "jumps", as that is how it should go.
• Favourite quote
• Favourite song -one of many, the first I thought of.
• Anything else you'd like to write
So I did.
See above.
My handwriting changes a lot, depending on what type of pen I'm using, how tired I am, whether I'm printing or writing, or whatever.....generally, it is pretty neat. Generally! Unless I'm excited!
That happens a lot.
I really do throw out stupid sentences from time to time, mostly when I'm grumpy, or I think people are full of shit. "Big dogs cocks" is a favourite. I also like to bleat.
I imagine it's a kind of willful Tourette's Syndrome.
Occasionally I'll follow up with lurid actions. I don't feel the need to demonstrate these right now, however.
X

12 comments:

Straight Talking Mama! said...

Gosh your handwriting is so neat! When I was little and there used to be things like handwriting competitions - yes I'm THAT old - I won them every time, now I doubt I'd even get the consolation prize, mine is a scrawly mess!

Lady Cherry said...

I have seem this lm another blog and am hoping it doesn't comey way - like Goons my handwriting is appalling. Sometimes not even l cam understand something l've written :-/

Lady Cherry said...

Err Fiona for some reason my phone changed your name to Goons! ??

Perdita said...

Ha ha - you have very sensible handwriting so seeing 'big dogs cocks' in it is hilarious!

Vintage Vixen said...

You are so naughty! I daren't do this, I think I've lost the ability to write nicely.
Love you!
Vix
xxx

Alex said...

Your writing is lovely! I'm always impressed by your notes, and esp your choice of pretty cards :) I have something to pass onto you actually - must get to the post office!

ps - I'm partial to the occasional outburst of animal noises too. I don't bleat well though...

Misfits Vintage said...

Oh I hope to get you smashed enough next week to enjoy your entire repertoire of animal noises and offensive expressions!

You do have very pretty handwriting. Like a proper girl.

Sarah x

giddynici said...

Your handwriting is so neat! Very pretty. x

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dearest Helga, I like your writing.

The tourette's syndrome made me laugh. I have a bit of that myself! xx

RETRO REVA said...

I love this !!!!
will be doing it as well !
Too great to pass up!
xXx
Reva

La Dama said...

Your handwritting is so neat, mine is so messy
My sister call it Chino writting cause they cant understand it.
I need to do this.
LMAO at "Big Dogs Cocks"

Terri said...

I'm going to try the phrase on my husband...no response.