Ring a ding ding


Friday!

Huzzah!

Check out the little cuteness that is Miss Pee Pee!


Frock-vintage, opshopped

Scarf-darling Vix

Scarf ring-Rozelle Markets

Cardi-opshopped

Tights-?

Shoes-opshopped


I had a stab at getting a closer shot of my scarf ring in the loo at work, but failed dismally!

We've been having a splendid afternoon here.

I went to the farewell lunch of a former work colleague, who is retiring.

I visited my favourite opshop, found a crochet hook!

I did also find a couple of jackets for G, but a) he didn't like them, and b) they didn't fit!!

I also found a fabulous housecoat, very Mildred....but it's a bit small.

POOS!

The crochet hook and a turquoisey jade crochet beanie were the highlight of my opshopping.

I'm most excited about the crochet hook!

I'm damn well gonna learn!

I have some books, and I'm gonna give it a bash; I just need a bit of wool.......

This afternoon we watched "Harry Brown".

It was awesome!

I'm gonna do the dishes shortly, make an Italian inspired pasta and bean soup for dinner, then we have band practice!


Here's Miss Pee Pee's ass.


Today the kittehs had their first outside experience.

It went very well, except Harvey decided to get under the house.

Grrrrrrr.

G ended up moving the fridge to get at the trap door to get him in.

The little shit.

The hole whereby he got under there is now blocked.


Miss Pee Pee trying to get away!!!


Ah, such wonderful comments regarding tights disasters!

Brodie ,darl, I do sometimes cut my tights into stockings and wear them with suspenders!

It's a bloody good idea, but I don't think there is any perfect solution, really, to tights disasters, except maybe genetic alterations where we can change the colour of our legs to match our outfits with a flick of a ponytail!!!

Yeah!

X

24 comments:

Kandi said...

I love the pink and black thing you have going on at the minute! In excited for your crochet hook but you crack it soon. Google attic24 she had the most affordable crochet blog with some great tutorials.
Gorgeous pussies!!
Kandi xx

delia hornbook said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Classic photo of Pee pee's bottom in the box i love it ;-)) There adorable wow you must have your hands full but so much fun ;-) Good look with the crochet i am just starting out on that little journey, There are some good tutorials on U tube. Have a great weekend, dee x

Rose&Bird said...

Love the cat in the box! I can knit, but I just can't get my head around crochet. Good luck with your new hook x

Straight Talking Mama! said...

I love the photo of Miss Pee Pee's bottom, cute! You as ever look fabulous and colourful, why don't people wear more colour nowadays it's so nice to see you do! I was on the escalator in LOndon the other day all colourful and bright, and every single other person on 4 escalators - I kid you not - was wearing black, grey, or brown with bits of white uuuuurgh

Rachel - Firebird said...

Ha ha, I love cats in boxes - they go nut for them, the little tinkers.

I love your outfit today - black, white and pink is one of my favourite colour combinations

LandGirl1980 said...

Tights and cat envy!!! :o(

Kitty said...

Mwah ha ha ha ha, genie-like powers of uber-quick dressing are something to dream of, are they not?! Oh and I can scarcely believe you are only 5'4", you always look about 5'10 or 11 in your photos! It's bizarre the ideas we get from photos!

Miss Claire said...

I wish I could do everything with a flick of the ponytail! Little Miss Pee Pee! Look at that naughty little bottom! How on earth did she get head first in the box? Haha!

Xoxox Claire

Misfits Vintage said...

Ooh that frock is lovely - show us a pic without the cardi? And I do adore the softer pinks on you darling - you are positively radiant!

We could do a skype video crochet lesson!

Sarah xxx

Perdita said...

Loving Miss Pee-Pee in the box!! Superb. I notice it's a beer box, maybe that's where I'm getting the empathy for the situation from.

Wonderful outfit as ever, the stripes forming 'chevrons' on the skirt is suuper.

Penny Dreadful said...

Aww, cats love boxes. You should watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XID_W4neJo

How brilliant would it be to have colour-change tights. Like in Total Recall, when she can change her nail colour with a touch pen xx

Scarlett Fontaine said...

I really need to learn to crochet, for the time being I'll just buy crochet bits and pretend i did it lol. Love the kitty photos! And yes Harry Brown is awesome! Scarlett x

Miss Peregrin said...

Gorgeous kittehs! I laughed so hard at the photo of Miss Pee Pee's ass. Typical kitteh behaviour right there.

Very classy outfit combination you have going on there!

Alex said...

Haha, cat in a box! I've just bought my friend's baby a book called My Cat Likes To Hide In Boxes.

And what are you and Christina trying to do to me with all this pink? You'll make me like it and then where will we be?!

sacramento said...

So good to know all your adventure, my friend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Psycho Sue- Sew Misunderstood said...

i love you you LOOk like a cute little lady; but then the number and size of rings on your fingers says "i can split you open with my danger knuckles if you fuck with me" lovesit!

giddynici said...

Good luck with the crochet. Harry Brown is excellent isn't it. Michael Caine is amazing in it. x

Vintage Coconut said...

I don't think you will have much trouble with Crochet at all. The way I learned was by youtube videos. There is a user named
( tjw1963 ) Check her out she does lovely tutorials. I am still a begginer in crochet I went hat crazy last winter and made about 7 or 8 beanies. I love them!

seƱora Allnut said...

love your striped frock, so classic, and love how you wear it with all that pink and delightful accessories!
Your kitties photos are so funny!, they make me laugh so much!
And I wish you good luck with your crochet! There are some nice tutorials at Threadbangers...
besos

Hannah said...

A crochet hook?! they are rather hard to come by, one time, at the red cross shop, or the sallies by church corner I found 7 different sizes! havn't found any since though, Damn them! what size hook is it? What are you going to make!! ooo exiting!

La Dama said...

love stripey frocks,you look great in stripes amor.
the bottom shot of your kitty is so cute.
crochet hook? never seen one before.
I need to learn, so lazy to sew.
have a great weekend!

Smashingbird said...

Cheeky kitteh, the box pic is hilarious!

Georgia Rose said...

I love the cats, and the outfit!

Also is there any chance you could change your link to our blog from Velvet Bitchez to our new URL? Suddenly our readership has dropped a ton =[

IMAN said...

How many cats do you have? Miss pee-pee(how did she get the name?) is beauitful.