Hawt Diggity Dawg


Our bandmate Simon came over this morning to set up drum mikes, so I made him take today's outfit pix.

He made me laugh the whole time; I think he was highly amused himself.


I had a nice sleep in, pottered about, took Justine out for lunch, did a few errands and the groceries.

It has been rather relaxed.


I'm wearing:

Frock-fabulous vintage from my beloved Vix

Cardi-opshopped

Belt-garage sale

Tights-We Love Colors

Shoes-opshopped

Coat-vintage, opshopped

Handbag-my new one via Etsy

And you may see a peek of my splendid pantaloons that my darling Sarah !

Jewellery-swordfish eye pendant from an artists collective many moons ago and with it a necklace from a roadside market in Northern Thailand.

O, and opshopped sunglasses and bow made by moi out of an opshopped scrap of crimplene.


We've been blessed with another gorgeous Autumn day.

I'm considering another nap.

We are going over to Lyttleton tonight; Beastwars are playing at the Wunderbar.

(That's the band we went to see in Welly but missed as G was so rudely landed on by the crazed stagediver)

We'll have drinks at Jo's first, and then cruise on down. We'll be staying the night at Jo's too, so no-one has to play sober driver!


All in all, it promises to be a jolly good night, and we have bagels/smoked salmon & cream cheese lined up for breaky!

Hurrah!

X

17 comments:

Rose&Bird said...

Sounds like a great night out, have fun x

Vintage Vixen said...

Fabulous! I can't believe how perfectly that frock fits you. Sarah's pantaloons are quite marvellous, too.
Have a fantastic weekend with loads oof boozing and banging tunes and keep G clear of the stage-divers.
See you on the other side!
Love you!
Vix
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Franca said...

bow and sunnies combo love! also, frock love! everything love!

Ronnie Rabbit said...

Thats the perfect outfit for your new bag, you look lovely

Penny Dreadful said...

The cardi and dress go perfectly together, well done again to witchy Vix! Jealous of your smoked salmon and bagels, I might need to nip down the the shops later today so we can do the same.

*vicariously enjoying bag of wonders through you*

delia hornbook said...

Great dress i love the red on you today those shoes are lush ;-)) Have a great night enjoy your bagels in the morning ;-)) dee x

Miss Peregrin said...

Oh gosh, you are too damn fabulous! You look amazing, as always. Love the sunnies!

Misfits Vintage said...

YAY red white and blue new-etsy-bag-and-fab-frock-from-Vix outfit! I'm in love with this entire ensemble - you're as beautiful as always, amor. The bow is perfection. I want to put you on top of a cake. Oh - and I'm so happy to see those riDICulous pantaloons seeing the light of day!

Hope you are having the most marvellous night tonight and delightful day tomorrow. We might not get to chat until Monday since we are both so busy and fabulous!

Happy weekend love. Sarah xxx

Miss Magpie said...

Love, love, love the handbag.

Smashingbird said...

And what a gorgeous outfit it is, your colourful pics always brighten up my day! xxx

pastcaring said...

Ooh Helga, you look a grown up gorgeous version of Minnie Mouse! Lovely lovely.
Enjoy your weekend x

Alex said...

Stupid work computer - it wouldn't let me comment on this post earlier on today, plus it has a very weird habit of showing the comments over the last half of your blog posts. I don't like missing out on your words!

Those shoes are very, very fun. I feel like we need to get you into some Irregular Choice ones - you'd wear them well.


Have a fab weekend my lovely.

Rae said...

Ooh you do look smashing and I really, really want pantaloons now, I have an urge to stamp my feet in envy and sulkage!

Vintage Coconut said...

There you are teasing me with that lovely wicker bag again! lol
Your sunnies are fantastic also.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Another brilliant outfit, wonderfully put together! I love it.

Sorry to be a stranger, I've had a few too many nights out and have got very behind on reading.

Have a wonderful weekend, I know you will xx

Pandasoppa said...

aaah you are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! divine

Brians an unusual name for a girl said...

smokin darlin', smokin! Polka dots I luff you