Night Moves



So, yes, we went out last night.


How very risque!
I think we were home about 11, though!!




Spot the pussy!


Yes, the kittehs are popping up a lot lately!




The best thing about last night was the fact that Devo's album "Freedom of Choice" was playing when we arrived, and played almost right through before the first of the Wellington bands came on!


Fecking fab album, that!


We hung out with the lovely Bela & Amber, and our dear old Gilberto the Great turned up! Haven't seen him in months!


We also saw our friend Isolde, whom we see rarely, and she was hammered!


I have no idea what she was blithering about, but she was very merry indeed!


I was reasonably well behaved, you may like to know!




My frock is one I made a couple of years ago. It's linen, which whilst a dream to sew, wrinkles like fecking hell. The lace is a small bit of vintage that I had opshopped at some point.


I am also wearing:


Mini hat-an Asian shop


Cardi-opshopped


Tights-retail (old)


Shoes-retail (old)


Handbag-vintage




Foxy G!


I think that's a pair of pants I made him.




I've been out and about a bit with Justine today.


She took some faaaabulous pix, which I'll share soon, probably tomorrow.


Then I rummaged about in my sewing room for a few hours and got nothing accomplished!


Pah!


Tonight we are doing some recording; Si has a new computer.


Looks like some of you have some splendid things lined up for your weekends, from burlesque to car boot sales, to bbq's...........................lovely!


Hurrah!


X

19 comments:

Scarlett said...

You are looking fabulous! Totally loving your look in these pics :o) Scarlett x

Trees said...

I think this is my fav Helga outfit ever!! I love the dress - you have mad sewing skills.

Max said...

You look stunning in that amazing hat/dress number, happy weekend x

Mrs Munster said...

What a great looking couple you are! You are looking divine dear Helga

Nelly said...

Loving that hat and cameo so old worldly looking, LOVE!!

OP SHOP MAMA said...

Waahoo you guys look perfectly co-ordinated in many ways!
Looking v cool.
x
Gotta love date nights!

Miss Peregrin said...

Look at you hotties! I love that frock, and those tights are excellent. That mini-hat is incredibly cute as well. And I love G's pants!

Comtesse de ferveur said...

Gorgeous outfit. The hat is just divine on you! xx

sacramento said...

You are both so unique, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I want, want your bag.
Mil besos.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Misfits Vintage said...

Oh you both look FAAABULOUS! I love your hat (I love mine too darling - thank you!) and the frock, tights and bag are amazing. You are perfection and G looks pretty hot too! Love the pic of you two hugging - you are so beautiful together. So glad you had a wonderful night - and big hugs to Justine too!

LoveandDevo! Sarah xxx

pastcaring said...

Oh Heavenly Helga and Gorgeous G - what a pair of scrumptious sexy lovelies you are!

And speaking of a pair of lovelies, the closer-up pic of you with that pretty cameo nestling atop your magnificent decolletage is definitely the money shot!! Splendid cleavage and gorgeous face, what more can a girl require in life?!

And you made G's trousers - how good are your dressmaking skills, you clever woman? Mine are amateur to say the least...

Hope the rest of your weekend is equally great xxxx

jkubenka said...

Oh you and G both look scrumptious. I especially adore the plaid stockings and the bit of lace at the top of your cleavage. Oh yeah, and those shoes are made of awesome!

Linen is indeed easy to sew, but wrinkles like hell, doesn't it?

LandGirl1980 said...

BAG. ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seƱora Allnut said...

whou, you look stunning & fabulous!, I'm a huge fan of your two-color shoes, plaid tights and all that black and red all about you!!, and such a pretty victorian vibe, love your accessories!
besos

La Dama said...

I love your tartan tights and veil hat, gorgeois cameo.
I adorar how you and G man are color coordinating amor.G man pants are the business. You guys are so great together. you two look so calm and serene with kitty by your side.
luv ya.

Bonnie said...

You are a simply stunning seamstress and your outfit is fab...G isn't too bad himself! I particularly love your handbag and cameo.

PS - I adore your new kittehs!

Rebeccak said...

What a brilliant dress! The hat is wonderful too :)

delia hornbook said...

I really love that photo of you the second one before the end you look so foxy and stunning. I adore the hat it looks stunning on you and that dress you made and those pants wow you are very clever. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, dee xx

Llara is the Little Scribbler said...

Tartan tights?! It's like you're one of my fellow country(wo)men! Loving the bag and glad to hear about your rock 'n' roll, 11pm finishing night out! ;-) x