Simply the Beast

Better than a bag of yeast
Better than a midnight feast
You're simply the beast......
Friday frock: vintage,Vix the allmighty
Coat:vintage, gift
Scarf-opshopped
Cardi-opshopped
Belt-vintage, opshopped
Boots-Trade Me

Yep, I've been singing Simply the beast all morning.
It's better than a bag of yeast.

And what's better than a variety of frocks?!
NOTHING.
That's what.

I wore this frock yesterday!
It's rather Slocombe-esque, and of course, merits a pussybow, albeit a teensy one!
Frock-vintage, opshopped
Coat-vintage, opshopped
Blouse-vintage, Dashfield Vintage
Tights-retail
Shoes-Trade Me
Hairbow(just seen)-some Asian shop
Scarf clip(just seen)-vintage, opshopped
And, I wore these frocks last week!
Left:
Frock-vintage, opshopped in Sydney
Both cardi's-vintage, opshopped
Coat-vintage, opshopped
Tights-retail
Shoes-Trade Me
Scarf on head-Vix

Right:
Frock-vintage,Trade Me
Cardi-opshopped
Tights-retail
Boots-Trade Me (I get a lot of footwear off Trade Me!! I really don't like breaking in new footwear. Ow.)
Beads(just seen)-vintage, opshopped
Sequin headband-Sarah
Flower brooch/headpiece on headband-can't remember

Ah, so many frocks, so little time!

Here is the close up requested of my little rosette.
Aren't the girls sweet?!
Aw.

Right.
Better do something useful.
Like think about how the hell I managed to get my hair so fabulously big yesterday!
It really was an accident!
X

20 comments:

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Nothing beats a galloping shit-load of feckin' awesome frocks my dear and you are doing it for me here you gorgeous bint!!!! I love big hair! xoxoxoxo

Ronnie Rabbit said...

The detailed pattern on the green and white dress on the right is gorgeous. Looks great on. I don't think I have ever seen you repeat a dress yet so you must have a big closet!

Louise said...

Oh wow, is that a tartan coat? That's ace! I love it. You can't beat a day of frockage.

Love you xx

Misfits Vintage said...

ALL fabulous, of course... my faves are the black and white coat, the green and white frock, the blue and red tights/shoes combo and the omnipresent cat tail!

Your hair was SPECTACULARLY divine yesterday love - PLEASE figure out how you did it and then do a video tutorial for us! With some singing!

And thanks for the close up on that button - it's uber cute!

Lovethebest - way better than yeast! Sarah xxx

Perdita said...

Oh what a lovely frock round-up! I am trying to work out what to wear today, frock, skirt or trews... I'm thinking frock with colourblock tights now 'a la Helga'.

VintageSweetheart said...

Some fab outfits there! I love the bottom of that green dress and pretty much everything else your wearing is awesome.

E :)

LandGirl1980 said...

My eyes!!!!!!! My eyes!!!!!!!!! TOO. MUCH. STYLE!

Franca said...

I'm very partial to the top coat! and all the frockage of course. Now I'm off singing simply the beast too!

Vix said...

All so glorious, better than yeast, better than Mrs Slocombe just frocking fabulous. There is nothing better than a variety of frocks. Us girls always need more in our lives.
Have a brill weekend, hope there's no snow and you can wear your killer heels with gay abandon!
LOVE YOU!
VIx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Krista said...

Happy Friday Helga! I am in love with that green and white dress and I love how even the snow doesn't scare off your frocking Friday! Lovely as always!

señora Allnut said...

whou, that's a magnificent frocking Friday, such a bunch of lovely dresses!!, love every one with every color combo you've created! and love bright color tights!
besos

VainGlorySinner said...

I see those circus striped tights peeking out from under your first frock! Oh how I love them!

I love the unusual pattern on the last dress and the hair and gorgeous hair accessories in that picture too! Yum! xxx

Devil made in Heaven said...

I so much love your outfits! That bag you have in the first photos is really great! <3

Vintage Coconut said...

Well Helga you look FROCKING FANTASTIC! I can't even decide which outfit I like best for GAWDDDDS SAKES!

lasophia said...

Accidently big hair? ooh lala. No frock left behind. You are the queen of the frock. I say so. You need a crown.

Lea said...

I am sooo glad I found your blog!
Where do you buy your clothes?

Having 2 giveaways on my blog, don't miss out!

xoxo

http://lea-oh-lea.blogspot.com

Penny Dreadful said...

Weirdly I love the brown coat the best. Boring brown, but it isn't boring at all, it is so lovely and rich and autumny.

I'm thinking what you really need now are some Mrs Slocombe cats-eye spectacles. And keep a hanky down your bosom! xx

La Dama said...

Your simply the best amor.
now you have me singing "Im your private dancer"
I see your kitty trying to steal your amazing bag.
I love all your frocks are delicious like you.
my fave is your fab tartan coat and your blue coat. oh I see the lovely brooch.
have a great weekend amorcito!

janiece said...

You look FAB in that green, black & white ensemble.

grunge-queen said...

Gorg, I love the blue ensemble on you. That vintage coat is the cat's meeoow!