The Girl Who Wore Two Frocks on a Friday

Gawd, I was just soooo knackered last night.
I loaded these pix and couldn't find any words at all.....so I decided to save them for today!
You may have guessed by the title of the post that G and I went to see "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" yesterday.
Despite not having read the books, nor having seen the original film!
We thought it was farking awesome!
And frankly, Daniel Craig is a rather tasty morsel of manhood!
So I wore this frock that I opshopped yesterday on the way home from an appointment!
It's made of a lurex striped lightweight cottony fabric, perfect for Summery sunshine, I thought. And I love the teal blue colour, which just happens to go perfectly with the amazing headpiece I won from the gorgeous Hannah recently!
I also wore:
60's jacket-opshopped
Belt-opshopped
Boots-Trade Me
70's bling necklace-opshopped
Sunglasses-opshopped
Pendant-the sexacious Desiree
Earrings (I bloody lost one on the way home)-the lovely Sue 
Handbag-the sweeties Vanessa and Warren !

Obviously, that was not my only frock of the day...
I wore this frock to work in the morning!
I do love a costume change!
It just seems so civilised, like dressing for dinner.
Frock-garage sale
Cardi-opshopped
Belt-opshopped
Tights, red beads and faux pearls-Sue
Chain necklace-my beloved Vix
Faux pearl earrings-opshopped
Boots-retail, many moons ago
Handbag-G's Mama!

Ah, Friday's are a bit of a frock feast, really!
Gagging to see what my fellow frock freaks wore!
X

16 comments:

Terri said...

This frock you wore to work is just wonderful!

Nelly said...

oops this old chook forgot lucky you wore an extra for me lol

Sue, Joe and Michael Webber said...

Ya look frocking great luv! :D

VintageBirdGirl said...

Love the new teal frock. I wish I could come play dress ups in your wardrobe...that would be loads of fun!

Kitty said...

Don't you just love how some outfits just one day fall into place, and you suddenly have all the matching stuff?!
I think you and I must be the queens of matchy-matchy, although I daresay I'm more understated than you, LOL!!!

Vintage Sweetheart said...

Two beauties in one day my girl where do you find the time?? I do love the polka dot frock with the big ass bow. xxxx

Sue said...

Such excitement that you are wearing things from your parcel!!! You can never have enough outfit changes in one day, so two frocks is superb!!! Is your wardrobe a ROOM????

delia hornbook said...

lovely outfits but that first one does it for me today that is a beauty love the sparkle in the fabric its just gorgeous. dee xxx

Miss Peregrin said...

Absolutely beautiful! I can't decide which frock is my favourite.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Two dresses in one day? NZs answer to Eva Longoria!

Most of all I love the blue flowers and the purple dress, but there are loads of bits and pieces in between I love too.

x

pastcaring said...

Ooooh, I'm liking the teal stripey lurex frock VERY much, especially with the divine headpiece. But then your lilac spotty number is rather gorgeous too. You are spoiling us, Madam Helga!
Loving all the bling too.
I'm intending to see that film too - I have read the books and seen the Swedish versions, but you can't have enough of a good thing, can you? I feel the same way about frocks. And YOU! xxxxxxxx

Trees said...

Two fab frocks! I love the purple poka dot one, so cute:)

Miss Simmonds Says said...

blimey, I love both of them

Hannah said...

Both dresses are beautiful so lovely to see you wear the flowers! xx

La Dama said...

Amor,
Two fantastic maravilloso frocks in one day. I am hyperventilation at how stunning you look in blue gown. blue flower headband is so pretty on your red head.adorar your purple polka dot sassy biatch.
besos

Vintage Coconut said...

You look simply magnificent in blue. I totally love that sparkly frock & your headpiece.

The purple polkadot is frock is sweet, but yet sassy with those fishnets!