A Quick Frolic in the Road



Why don't we do it in the road?!*


Oooo,there's a car coming....


Erk, my knickers are stuck around my knees!


Dang, I'll give 'em a flash anyways!

Frock- 70's the loveliest Vanessa
(I wore this exact frock in minty green to a school dance when I was 11!)
Cardi-opshopped
Crinoline-gift from our  friend Amber
Fishnets-retail
Shoes-Bangkok
Handbag-60's, Junk and Disorderly (no longer exists)
Belt-opshopped
White beads-opshopped
Clip on 60's earrings and brooch-gorgeous Sarah

X

* A charming little Paul ditty.
Generally I'm not a Paul fan. Not a fan of any of The Beatles personel particularly.
As for their music, I like The White Album, and Sergeant Pepper's....and some of the early songs.
I certainly liked them more when they got over that squeaky clean thing.
Squeaky clean just ain't my bag!

14 comments:

Sue said...

Oh Helga I looooooooooove your red petticoat!!!! How many cars crashed with your sexiness dancing in the street???

pinktutu72 said...

Amazing petticoat! I love your brooch too. Was nice of you to give those lookers on a show!

wait until the sunset said...

love love love this frock!! Isn't it funny that you wore a similar one in green when you were 11! I think that whenever I look after my niece- gee I wish that came in my size!! ;)

Olivia :) x
Wait Until The Sunset

pastcaring said...

Oh you frolicsome wench you!
Loving the big red petticoat, hope you retrieved your scanties, and no one got arrested! Phhoooaaarrrr! xxxxx

Krista said...

OMg that petticoat is hot mama! Why don't we do it the road!!!!! Sergeant Pepper was my favorite album I think all the drugs served them well on that one! I once won a contest at a local radio station and got to host "Breakfast with the Beatles" and then I made out with the dj, wow I haven't thought about that in forever!
Loveyou!!!
Krista

the Citizen Rosebud said...

You look your sunday best, like the girl whose dressed up for sabbath school but who's snuck her aunties pack of menthols and we're going to smoke a puff or two while the rest of the chickadeess has their eyes closed for prayer.

Perhaps I'm projecting a bit. But God bless you.

Sue W @ Living the Good Life said...

You have been looking particularly scrumptious this week, must be autumn in the air for sure! Ripe and ready fer picking ya are! ♥

Miss Claire said...

Ohh, I'd love to be flashed by you!!! Loving the pettiecoat under that dress, you sexy thang! Xxx

Misfits Vintage said...

Polka dot frock, I LOVE you! Petticoats - I LOVE YOU TOO! All of the lovely lovely things are adorable... mostly YOU, of course. You are a force of nature, mi amor. Love you more than jewellery! Sarah xxx

Kitty said...

Such an awesome outfit hon. I'd do you in a flash. Nuff' said.xx.

Melanie said...

You are ridiculously scrumptious!

Miss Simmonds Says said...

i agree with Melanie! xx

La Dama said...

You frolicking in the streets is heaven.
I bet you stopped traffic.
that dress is glorious, I love you flashing us.
besios

Devil made in Heaven said...

The shoes! Ow they are so lovely. Just like the rest of your outfit. :)
x